40 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

I always wonder how she walks with these 

I don't think she could actually walk with these tbh :poot:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Gaga is fallen to Earth from Chromatica, a la Mr. Bean, except Gaga laid on her back.

IckyFatalCurassow-size_restricted.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LandonM170
6 hours ago, Monsieur D said:

LG6_COVER_DIGITAL2%2525202.jpg

She's a plastic doll, trapped by the "sine" sign (it may represent the music industry).

It's 3 AM here, I better go to sleep :bye:

You can't deny that she looks like a doll, let that sink in :sure:

Who's that girl, Malibu Gaga?
Looks so sad, what is this saga?

:oprah:

I really think this is it. OMG her ****ing mind... I love her!

tigerteeth

I remember reading that the cover depicts Gaga after the battle for Chromatica… did. I hallucinate that? o_O

Was it a Fan theory? Anybody else remember that?

Sneaky Oliver
49 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I like this theory but I see it in a different light. Chromatica is a very personal place in Gaga's mind but still, the album is crafted in such a way that it doesn't feel invasive or selective, bc Gaga's feelings are in full display. 

I like to think that you can only listen to the music once you go through the gates, so Gaga gave you the permission to go on and access her space. If you think about how the physical cd was crafted - it kinda pictures that: she protects the gate in the cover. Then you open it. The booklet shows her in Chromatica and you have the music and then the back cover shows the hole again like you’re emerging back to the world and leaving Chromatica behind

I’m on my Legacy Act era

M i K E Y
26 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

I don't think she could actually walk with these tbh :poot:

That’s what I also figured out after a few minutes of exhausting thinking :billie:

pop a 911
2 hours ago, LUCARTPOP said:

I imagine this to be the portal to Chromatica, like Alice finding the rabbit hole. It companies "Chromatica I" really well.

b948d2ca1e957c16014d2fd21f54f3ba.gif

Then she flies out of the portal, that's how this image connects to Alice:

EZCeQ2OU8AAA-7-.jpg

As you can see in the background, it looks like an abandoned desert, much like the Stupid Love music video, which also fits how the music video introduces us to the different Chromatica tribes.

25306044-8054711-Surefire_hit_The_video_

tenor.gif?itemid=14652957

i’m not real, i’m theatre

yes and
18 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I don't agree with this. The idea of Chromatica is that Gaga invites you submerge into the album's universe. It doesn't make sense for Gaga to block Chromatica's entry in the cover. 

But the album is full of pain, depression and darkness. She mentioned once that she wanted to name this album ''Free Woman'' and the cover would show her trapped in the cage. So she protects the Chromatica world from the darkness which may break through. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Archived