Chromatica's Cover Theory

Monsieur D

Featured Posts

imnotyourbabe10
1 minute ago, Gagas lil monster said:

As you can see her hair is pink... Illuminati

If you squint and blink 3 times you can see a slight triangle... Illuminati 

The sine has a circle like pizza... Pizzagate 

Most importantly she's a strong and successful woman in the industry... she must be apart of the illuminati 

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

I can’t thank you enough for this smile and laugh! Been a rough couple of months and I always appreciate this site and comments like these. :hug:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagas lil monster
1 minute ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

I can’t thank you enough for this smile and laugh! Been a rough couple of months and I always appreciate this site and comments like these. :hug:

Omg you're gonna make cry :fatcat:

That's okay im glad you enjoyed it! Hope you feel better soon :runhug: I 'll pretend I'm not scrolling through here to try drown out my anxiety :icega: it's nice to know I'm not the only one who does this 

With Peace and love

danbekim

kinda off topic but if chromatica ball is happening than she better wear the outfit from the cover

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Mother of Puppies

It's my favorite album cover ever made! It could not be any better! I really love it. I must get a tshirt with it.

I think the sine is what "holds" her and what "saved" her from everything around her.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

ELECTROHEART

I've always seen this cover like Gaga laying on the dancefloor of a retro-abandoned nightclub :gaycat:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Oriane

Ever since I realized she was laying on the floor, to me the cover looks like she's trapped, tackled to the ground by this big sine.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

FfFfFfFF
3 hours ago, Sour Candy said:

I think the point of this cover is to show Gaga protecting the Chromatica world. So that's why she lays on the door and doesn't let it to be open 

I don't agree with this. The idea of Chromatica is that Gaga invites you submerge into the album's universe. It doesn't make sense for Gaga to block Chromatica's entry in the cover. 

LUCARTPOP

I imagine this to be the portal to Chromatica, like Alice finding the rabbit hole. It companies "Chromatica I" really well.

b948d2ca1e957c16014d2fd21f54f3ba.gif

Then she flies out of the portal, that's how this image connects to Alice:

EZCeQ2OU8AAA-7-.jpg

As you can see in the background, it looks like an abandoned desert, much like the Stupid Love music video, which also fits how the music video introduces us to the different Chromatica tribes.

25306044-8054711-Surefire_hit_The_video_

noahwamp
37 minutes ago, LUCARTPOP said:

I imagine this to be the portal to Chromatica, like Alice finding the rabbit hole. It companies "Chromatica I" really well.

b948d2ca1e957c16014d2fd21f54f3ba.gif

Then she flies out of the portal, that's how this image connects to Alice:

EZCeQ2OU8AAA-7-.jpg

As you can see in the background, it looks like an abandoned desert, much like the Stupid Love music video, which also fits how the music video introduces us to the different Chromatica tribes.

25306044-8054711-Surefire_hit_The_video_

Yeah I always figured the shot on the album cover was to represent that she fell down to the bottom of the rabbit hole and landed in Wonderland/Chromatica

Sneaky Oliver
4 hours ago, PartySick said:

Is that a door? It looks like it's just a grate in the floor :bear:

It’s the gate for Chromatica, it’s like a hole as a reference for how you enter Wonderland through the rabbit hole 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQh6OpEAaPppvN-vCFEBAa

you can see the hole in the back cover of physical CD

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqEELQZ0EWy20_kx8Zm3o

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Sneaky Oliver
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I don't agree with this. The idea of Chromatica is that Gaga invites you submerge into the album's universe. It doesn't make sense for Gaga to block Chromatica's entry in the cover. 

I don’t think she’s blocking, it feels like Chromatica is a very personal space so not everyone is allowed to get in, her outfit gives me warrior vibes. She protects her own mind and feelings 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Cherries
2 hours ago, Ikonik said:

I've always seen this cover like Gaga laying on the dancefloor of a retro-abandoned nightclub :gaycat:

This is my dance floor 

i fought for 

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

M i K E Y
5 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

My favorite part of the outfit is the saber tooth heel :giveup:

1-BEE7-D20-8-F47-487-D-ABD1-AC55-D735721

I always wonder how she walks with these 

FfFfFfFF
28 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I don’t think she’s blocking, it feels like Chromatica is a very personal space so not everyone is allowed to get in, her outfit gives me warrior vibes. She protects her own mind and feelings 

I like this theory but I see it in a different light. Chromatica is a very personal place in Gaga's mind but still, the album is crafted in such a way that it doesn't feel invasive or selective, bc Gaga's feelings are in full display. 

I also think her outfit is warrior-like, but  in lign with Kidness Punks, she may be fighting for a bigger cause not defending herself or her own space. She doesn't have a shiled, for instance, that would be the most visibile symbol of self-defence. This is my interpretation though.

Archived