Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How would you re-start Chromatica?

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

After House of Gucci is done with filming, how would you re-start the Chromatica era? I think a remix album along with a reissue with 3 brand new songs would be a great way.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnWayne92

I think the three brand new songs, and with the remix, add someone big to one of the songs that could already be a single. 

It would have to come back with a visual tho, something people wanna watch. 

Monsieur D

Remix Album (+4-5 new songs) + Collaboration (Britney or Madonna would be great, or Beyonce) + Iconic Music Video + Chromatica Ball.

I don't see any of this happening though.

:bye:

Justin Drew Bieber
1 minute ago, Monsieur D said:

Remix Album (+4-5 new songs) + Collaboration (Britney or Madonna would be great, or Beyonce) + Iconic Music Video + Chromatica Ball.

I don't see any of this happening though.

:bye:

I think she should collab with Dua & Miley

Monsieur D
Just now, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I think she should collab with Dua & Miley

That would be great as well :firega:

dit

The ONLY song with enough pull to sort of revive the Chromatica era at least on a streaming front is Sour Candy. If they remix it slightly, provide a killer mv and perform it somewhere then the album would likely fly up the charts into the top 20 in many markets and the mv would at least collect like 400M streams which would be fantastic for the total consumption units of the entire Chromatica album and era. It's the only track with enough fanfare around it to still do anything on streaming at this point. Everything else won't do it. Unless she re releases the entire album with new tracks and even that would likely only give a cute one week boost.

Mindblown

I think adding a EP would be a great way to kick off a Chromatica Tour/Era. It revives the enigmatic hype that we were prematurely cut off from.

TheSlash

Not, bc I wouldn't want them to interrupt their Act II talks :hor:  :gayhat: 

Ew, David!

Justin Drew Bieber
6 minutes ago, dit said:

The ONLY song with enough pull to sort of revive the Chromatica era at least on a streaming front is Sour Candy. If they remix it slightly, provide a killer mv and perform it somewhere then the album would likely fly up the charts into the top 20 in many markets and the mv would at least collect like 400M streams which would be fantastic for the total consumption units of the entire Chromatica album and era. It's the only track with enough fanfare around it to still do anything on streaming at this point. Everything else won't do it. Unless she re releases the entire album with new tracks and even that would likely only give a cute one week boost.

I think that Chromatica should be like The Fame and for Gaga to release an “Act 2” for it like The Fame Monster, and the new song she releases should be given lead single treatment 

Monsieur D

Mariah re-released TEOM back in the day and Don't Forget About Us hit #1, the Platinum Edition only had like 4 new songs and 1 remix.

Gaga should do the same, it's up to her :whitney:

Magnetic Moon

This era is over. I guess. It’s impossible to restart it. She lost interest maybe 

LandonM170

May 2021: Free Woman MV

June 2021: Chromatica Remix Album

July 2021: Sour Candy released as an official single + MV

August 2021: US leg of Chromatica Ball

Remix Album Tracklist:

Stupid Love

Rain on Me

Sour Candy

Free Woman

Plastic Doll

Fun Tonight

Enigma

Replay

Rain on Me

Stupid Love

Babylon

A MESS

we will soon have a remix album, and once Gaga is back from Italy she could film some visuals for it - not a music video per se, with choreo and dancers and stories, just sheetz and giggles like in the Dom ad or the stuff she filmed for Apple Music. I don't know about new songs...let's just wait and see

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

yes and

It's impossible, the era is dead. However, they could release a brand new dance song with a proper video and it would chart for a while 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Juanlittlem
29 minutes ago, LandonM170 said:

August 2021: US leg of Chromatica Ball

F*ck you European fans :lolga:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Archived