Instead of remix album I would just release more music videos/singles

14/05:

3rd worldwide single: Free Woman

27/05:

music video for: Replay

07/06:

music video for: Sour Candy

12/07:

4th worldwide single: Alice (Enigma-Alice-Babylon Chromatica film) 

20/08:

5th worldwide single: Sine From Above

12/10:

6th worldwide single: 1000 Doves

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zedd

I think one new single (brand new single) + 2 new songs for the re-release and maybe one remix + updated album cover 😍

Born This Way

Release the remix album (new features on a bunch of the songs plus HL Babylon and 2 or 3 unreleased Chromatica songs) and make the remix for Replay a single. Make a music video for it that matches the album photoshoot. Then to wrap the pre-tour era of Chromatica, release a G.U.Y. level short film featuring Alice, Sour Candy, Enigma, Sine From Above, and Babylon that tells a story relating to the whole tribes concept. Finally, start the tour and expand the dates.

-Remix Album
-Replay remix single with video
-Chromatica short film
-Tour

But realistically, just the remixes and the tour.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Jester

You guys are underestimating the power of people like Bad Bunny. I think any song from Chromatica could become a hit with him on it 

MaryJaneHolland

It's at a point of no return. Dead for good, 6 feet underground.

Maybe and just MAYBE a Sour Candy remix or something with a killer video. But, I dont see her bothering.

bionic

I'd re-release 911 seeing as it was only allegedly a single in France and Italy. 

Follow up with Replay and then Babylon

buy bionic

imnotyourbabe10

Not to be a downer, but I honestly don’t think I want to see it revived. And almost think the tour is kind of an awkward idea in a way? A remix album or one off single could be cool. I’m just not sold on all this “stop, go, stop, go” or “journey continues” stuff amid all the product placement.

C2C 2 makes sense to me at some point this year though. Hope Tony is okay. I deleted social media (except here) so I don’t see his cute updates about cooking or art or his dog.

iAstroLeo

Release Babylon Haus Labs for the fans and end the era, she obviously does not care about Chromatica, no point in forcing it

TimisaMonster

Adding the B-Sides EP 

Making Alice a single 

Doing more than 1 performance

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

LandonM170
5 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

F*ck you European fans :lolga:

I don't make the rules unfortunately because if I did we would have a 250 show tour going to Australia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Taiwan, China, South Korea, Japan, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Ireland, UK, Spain, Portugal, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Greece, Bulgaria, Turkey, South Africa, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Colombia, Uruguay, Paraguay, Panama, Costa Rica, Canada, Mexico, and the US.

Sneaky Oliver

Look at you guys saying the era is dead but as soon as she announces something new you’ll be dyeing your hair to pink and sticking a knife into your thighs  :classy:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

BlingNotTheMusic
On 5/2/2021 at 1:00 AM, Monsieur D said:

Remix Album (+4-5 new songs) + Collaboration (Britney or Madonna would be great, or Beyonce) + Iconic Music Video + Chromatica Ball.

I don't see any of this happening though.

:bye:

And then we wake up :sharon:

Archived