life

Fan receives Chromatica poster as free gift

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

Gaga’s merch has always been a mess, I literally opened my signed album cover package and threw it in the bin when it just had an “L” on it like that isn’t her signature it was an insult. I was going to frame it but it would’ve looked ridiculous framing an “L” :fatcat:

thatfoxyfeeling

I quoted myself trying to edit my post, is anyone else just not feeling the new update to the forum it’s a bit of a mess. :billie:

Stupid Oreo
1 minute ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

nice quote:ladyhaha:

dynamite
3 minutes ago, Lilbit said:

Ordered a vinyl and not gonna lie. I’m worried lol. 

They'll cancel it and send you the vinyl as a free gift :neyde:

Admin
57 minutes ago, Delaytica said:

I didn't order a poster but I did a signed album booklet and instead got an album cover with an "L" after weeks of delays. I do understand we need to be compassionate for Gaga, but if a product it offered, it should be produced once purchased and/or match up to it's description.

What doesn't match the description?

58 minutes ago, Delaytica said:

The reason people are upset about the poster is that instead of an autographed Chromatica poster, they were told they'd be receiving a gift to compensate for the delay, lack of product, etc. Literally no one would think, "Oh, the gift will be the poster without the signature,"

So they feel duped because they got a poster they may not have even purchased if it had not been signed. Yes it's free but it's the premise.

That's not what happened. Instead of an autographed Chromatica poster they got a refund. The non-autographed poster is a free gift they weren't supposed to receive.

Admin
16 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

I ordered a SIGNED album BOOKLET & got a card with a line.

Did the product description say “booklet“? I'm pretty sure it said “cover“.

You ordered an autographed album cover and you got an autographed album cover.

SharedImage-102892.png?t=3b677bd8b0ab326

LandonM170

Yall and the Chromatica orderes chile... that is why I am ordering my Chromatica (Gatefold Edition) from Amazon or Walmart where they are one or two dollars cheaper and I trust them a lot more than miss Gaga's team.

robboadam

This fanbase so f*ing entitled. You don’t have a right to have a signed whatever from Gaga. Enjoy your free poster and move on with your lives.

S0436

They should’ve just said that they would send an extra free unsigned poster as a thank you and apology.  “Free gift” sounds like it would be something different to what was already ordered!

Gagaplayer315

Not Lady Paid-partnership refusing to sign her own posters :ladyhaha:

MOT

I side with the non-complainers. It's a free poster and you can put your own LG on it if you like instead of being charged $10 to have one with an L signed by who knows.

Roughhouse Dandy

I don't know what all the fuss is about; this is a good free gift. They're giving you what you ordered AND your money back because they can't give you the same thing with an "L" scribbled on it. 

She's obviously moved on from the manifesto of little monsters: she's not our jester. If she wants to spend her time making another album or movie or concert or foundation or more makeup instead of getting a hand cramp signing posters for entitled stans for hours on end, that's her prerogative. 

I'm just happy I still get the poster I wanted. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

LandonM170
40 minutes ago, S0436 said:

They should’ve just said that they would send an extra free unsigned poster as a thank you and apology.  “Free gift” sounds like it would be something different to what was already ordered!

I think this is why so many people are upset. For me I wouldn't be upset but disappointed because of the wording they chose. I mean yes it is a free gift since they got a refund for it however their wording makes it seem like you are not getting the poster, but another item. 

All you guys are over here being mad at everyone complaining and I understand why however I think it makes complete sense to where they are coming from.

Roughhouse Dandy
2 minutes ago, LandonM170 said:

All you guys are over here being mad at everyone complaining and I understand why however I think it makes complete sense to where they are coming from.

It's not that people are complaining (I'm a little disappointed too), it's that people are taking this as an opportunity to drag her character when that's completely unwarranted. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Archived