life

Fan receives Chromatica poster as free gift

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gabeoz

I received mine a couple of weeks ago when people just started to receive theirs. Unfortunately it’s not signed as many have pointed out but it’s a cool poster regardless. It seems to be made out of good quality paper aswell which is a plus. I have it have it on my wall below my “L” album cover :fatcat:

Plymouthgaga

Bought mine off a great seller on eBay as I’m in the UK, turned up today.. it is a stunning poster, have ordered a frame for it..

Clarity

My poster has arrived last week in the Shipito center, I’m expecting for it to arrive in France in a few days 🤷‍♀️ 
for those who are still waiting for it maybe u can try to contact UMG on Twitter :enigma:

MonsterARTPOP
33 minutes ago, Plymouthgaga said:

Bought mine off a great seller on eBay as I’m in the UK, turned up today.. it is a stunning poster, have ordered a frame for it..

What size frame? I see some posters on ebay, thinking about gettin it

Plymouthgaga

The poster is 18” x 24” I will go for a bigger frame to include a mount around the edges..

BlackFluid

Mine never showed, so I sent her webstore an email complaining (I live in the US, so it should’ve been here by now). After a few back and forths, I finally got an email from them with a UPS tracking number that should arrive Friday. I’m hoping it’s the poster - they referred to it as my “free gift.” 

FATCAT
8 hours ago, alecks said:

Anyone else gotten theirs? I’m waiting oh so impatiently…

Mine came bent to all hell, had to flatten it out & uncrease the corner for like a week :sis:

Purr more, hiss less.

alecks
45 minutes ago, BlackFluid said:

Mine never showed, so I sent her webstore an email complaining (I live in the US, so it should’ve been here by now). After a few back and forths, I finally got an email from them with a UPS tracking number that should arrive Friday. I’m hoping it’s the poster - they referred to it as my “free gift.” 

I think I may have to email them again too. I’m moving in less than a month so I just know they’d wait to ship it afterwards and I’d miss it :saladga:

BlackFluid
1 hour ago, alecks said:

I think I may have to email them again too. I’m moving in less than a month so I just know they’d wait to ship it afterwards and I’d miss it :saladga:

Do it! Based on the tracking history, they sent it a few days ago, but didn’t bother to send the tracking number until I emailed them for a third time today lol. 

Archived