💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Fan receives Chromatica poster as free gift

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Pop Art

Got my poster today! Wish it was signed of course, but on the other hand I'm happy to have gotten it for free. :p At least the quality is pretty amazing!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography
On 5/3/2021 at 1:31 PM, AndrewGr said:

Admin is clearly misinformed because she has sold signed stuff three times in the past, just not through her own website. She did it twice through Looney Tunes with C2C and Joanne and with ASIB through Warner Bros UK. The Chromatica ones have been declared as fake by many reliable authenticators and literally everyone with a pair of eyes but people on this forum still aren't convinced about it...

wait, even some of the people who received a full signature for chromatica has said to be fake by authenticators? 

tylertremallose
1 hour ago, Chromatography said:

wait, even some of the people who received a full signature for chromatica has said to be fake by authenticators? 

i did read a blog about it when the whole "L" signatures were going around
I dont believe she signed them tho, but im not an authenticator 

VasilisVas
6 hours ago, Clarity said:

But it’s kinda weird to tell that it’s not the free gift, I mean I am not complaining if we can get a poster + another free gift of course :trollga: but why does UMG remain so silent/not communicating about it 

Unfortunately it’s just a poster and also I think 20% off from a future purchase from the Gaga store if I’m not mistaken. Which im never going to use since I’ll never order any merch from there. :oops:

gh0styguy

I also received my poster today, and can confirm it’s of quality! It’s a shame it took them 11months to ship it, although I still haven’t received the other items I bought with the posters 🥴 at least it was free haha 🥳

imnotyourbabe10

Just got my poster today, too. It definitely is quality. Not sure what to do with it, but it is pretty neat. At least they refunded and still sent it. Used the discount in the store for that upcoming Chromatica vinyl release.

Chromatography
7 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Just got my poster today, too. It definitely is quality. Not sure what to do with it, but it is pretty neat. At least they refunded and still sent it. Used the discount in the store for that upcoming Chromatica vinyl release.

did you get a shipping email/notification for it?

imnotyourbabe10
4 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

did you get a shipping email/notification for it?

I don’t think so! It just randomly showed up. I was like, “What? I didn’t order a poster” totally had forgotten about it! :messga:

Riley

Sorry if this has already been posted (not reading through 13 pages) -- but does anyone know what the dimensions are? 

I swear I originally ordered the signed CD not poster, so I was not anticipating a poster LOL but now that I have it I guess I should frame it?? idk

Spoiler

(*obvi i acknowledge this is like a consolation gift and that's why its the poster and not cd)

INNA
2 minutes ago, Riley said:

Sorry if this has already been posted (not reading through 13 pages) -- but does anyone know what the dimensions are? 

I swear I originally ordered the signed CD not poster, so I was not anticipating a poster LOL but now that I have it I guess I should frame it?? idk (*obvi i acknowledge this is like a consolation gift)

I’m pretty sure it is 18x24”, that’s what the original product on her site said. The photo above shows it at about that size!

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Flippy

Still waiting for mine :nails:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived