Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Fan receives Chromatica poster as free gift

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Papergangstuh
3 hours ago, BlackFluid said:

Question - I know everyone is saying there was no shipping/tracking notification, but who was it delivered by (Usps, ups, fedex)? 

Mine was FedEx

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

Lady Gaga merch store renamed Kaotica. 

Coldplay found in a ditch. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Stafani Versace
On 5/4/2021 at 2:06 PM, BlackFluid said:

Question - I know everyone is saying there was no shipping/tracking notification, but who was it delivered by (Usps, ups, fedex)? 

FedEx. I opened up the FedEx app and had a random package scheduled for delivery. Turned out it was the poster.

tyler k

ok but I still want the poster so I will gladly accept it for free even without the signature :laughga:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

high culture

It arrived at my apartment complex yesterday but they never sent tracking or anything so it sat outside all night because I didn’t know to expect it lol mess

If I ever meet gaga I am 100% bringing this poster for her to sign

the poster is very high quality, thick card stock paper and the image is very high resolution. At least we got it for free!

MaMaMarryTheNight
4 minutes ago, ChromaticaGa said:

It arrived at my apartment complex yesterday but they never sent tracking or anything so it sat outside all night because I didn’t know to expect it lol mess

If I ever meet gaga I am 100% bringing this poster for her to sign

the poster is very high quality, thick card stock paper and the image is very high resolution. At least we got it for free!

Well technically you paid to get it :laughga:

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

high culture
1 hour ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

Well technically you paid to get it :laughga:

They refunded the original amount! So I guess I paid bail

tyler k

HI I GOT MINE TODAY LOL 

its very high quality, the cardstock its printed on is fancyyy and the image is so beautiful you can see the details sooooo well Im obsessed. ngl I don't even care that she didn't sign, it's just a gorgeous poster.

PLUS I just graduated college this past week (after 7 1/2 years) so I'll take this as Gaga's graduation gift to me:heart:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

AshIey

I wish I would’ve claimed the free gift :giveup: this would look great framed.

Clarity

I asked UMG when the free gift gonna be sent and they told me there is no date and they still don’t know what it will be lmao ?? So weird. And I have not received the free poster yet of course :huntyga:

Benji
On 5/3/2021 at 7:31 PM, AndrewGr said:

Admin is clearly misinformed because she has sold signed stuff three times in the past, just not through her own website. She did it twice through Looney Tunes with C2C and Joanne and with ASIB through Warner Bros UK. The Chromatica ones have been declared as fake by many reliable authenticators and literally everyone with a pair of eyes but people on this forum still aren't convinced about it...

Are any of the Chromatica ones real?  I read that the ones that are “L Gaga” and “LG” are really Gaga but the “L” and really over the top “Lady Gaga” signatures aren’t.

Nevermind997

Next time she needs to make less merch that will have good quality... From what I have seen so many items for chrimatica merch were a mess and bad... Quality over quantity 

VasilisVas
6 hours ago, Clarity said:

I asked UMG when the free gift gonna be sent and they told me there is no date and they still don’t know what it will be lmao ?? So weird. And I have not received the free poster yet of course :huntyga:

I ordered a signed Chromatica album last summer and of course didn’t get it. I actually got my poster today :selena:. You just have to be patient and wait for it. No email was sent out notifying me when it was shipped. It just suddenly appeared on my doorstep :flop: 

Clarity
5 hours ago, VasilisVas said:

I ordered a signed Chromatica album last summer and of course didn’t get it. I actually got my poster today :selena:. You just have to be patient and wait for it. No email was sent out notifying me when it was shipped. It just suddenly appeared on my doorstep :flop: 

But it’s kinda weird to tell that it’s not the free gift, I mean I am not complaining if we can get a poster + another free gift of course :trollga: but why does UMG remain so silent/not communicating about it 

Archived