💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Fan receives Chromatica poster as free gift

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

IndyMelissa
On 5/1/2021 at 3:01 PM, Admin said:

I don‘t think you can say that she was “once passionate“ about signed merch when Chromatica was the pretty much the first time she did them. Before that, she only signed stuff at events, and they once put up signed albums for ASIB but those were (really) limited.

And when she did sit down and spent hours signing thousands of those Chromatica art cards — her fans weren‘t happy because apparently she was supposed to write a whole letter for $10 (technically, $0 because the $10 was for the album).

I'm not surprised she didn't want to sign the posters, and I wouldn't be surprised if they never sell signed merch again.

I bought a Joanne signed CD on ebay bc its my favorite album---would that have been signed at an event?

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
INNA
2 minutes ago, IndyMelissa said:

I bought a Joanne signed CD on ebay bc its my favorite album---would that have been signed at an event?

Looney Tunes was giving signed art cards of Joanne with each album purchase for a short time, so it’s probably legit. Most likely gold sharpie I bet?

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

HotLikeMexico
On 5/1/2021 at 7:57 PM, PEZ said:

On one hand, this is plausible, but on the other hand, I know I shouldn't believe anything tweet-shaped that mentions Gaga. So What Is The Truth Dot Gif :oprah:

If it is true, I wish her storefront would clarify by putting that on their own page and/or sending it in another email to people who ordered signed posters instead of passing it through a fansite's tweet... Strange imo

Jesus this is such a mess...

Awakened M

What is this ARTPOOP?

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

IndyMelissa
24 minutes ago, good said:

Looney Tunes was giving signed art cards of Joanne with each album purchase for a short time, so it’s probably legit. Most likely gold sharpie I bet?

Yes silver/gold looking....and its a full Joanne with an XOX!

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

HotLikeMexico
13 hours ago, Papergangstuh said:

MINE JUST ARRIVED IT'S SO PRETTY IM SO HAPPY CAUSE I BOUGHT A FRAME WHEN I INITIALLY ORDERED IT :kiss:

Omg I wonder when I’ll be getting mine. If ever. 

INNA
1 hour ago, IndyMelissa said:

Yes silver/gold looking....and its a full Joanne with an XOX!

Omg ma’am treasure her. Keep her close to your side and never let go. Cherish her.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

CyanLights

its an awesome poster that you are getting for free, whats the issue here? :huh: 

I understand the disappointment but considering the store's team didnt have to do anything there shouldn't be any issue? 

IndyMelissa
10 hours ago, good said:

Omg ma’am treasure her. Keep her close to your side and never let go. Cherish her.

I do!! Trust me!! I love it so much ! Trying to decide the best way to display it with the PINK Joanne Vinyl....:nick:

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

FATCAT

Honestly that's dope, I could care less about the signature if I'm getting a free poster!

I just hope they send me 2, since I ordered 2 to begin with :rip: I really wanted to preserve one 

Purr more, hiss less.

Brainiac

I just got mine in the mail! It really is a gorgeous poster in person! And the little green Chromatica sticker on the top right is textured like one of the users here said. They never notified me it was sent. Just showed up on my front door this morning lol.

AndrewGr
15 hours ago, IndyMelissa said:

Admin is clearly misinformed because she has sold signed stuff three times in the past, just not through her own website. She did it twice through Looney Tunes with C2C and Joanne and with ASIB through Warner Bros UK. The Chromatica ones have been declared as fake by many reliable authenticators and literally everyone with a pair of eyes but people on this forum still aren't convinced about it...

Chromatica Island

Y'all will complain about anything on here, I'd be embarrassed of my fanbase if I were Gaga:billie:

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

BlackFluid

Question - I know everyone is saying there was no shipping/tracking notification, but who was it delivered by (Usps, ups, fedex)? 

DavidJP

This IS the free gift. my package said "GIFTGAGA" and some numbers. I wasnt surprised but its a nice poster!!!

Archived