💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Fan receives Chromatica poster as free gift

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

lilboyblue

And yes, I will always, ALWAYS give her the benefit of the doubt with anything, until we get the full story. I know it's the music business, but she's not Walmart. I love her for her artistry, and that is first and foremost what I'll be concerned about.

I get the frustration that they charged people money and didn't fulfill, but in the end they did the right thing with the refund. I wish they would do what Amazon does not charging people's accounts until the order has been fulfilled.

Spoiler

I also have to say, I must be different because signed merch that you can just buy off the internet don't really appeal to me. I mean it's a bonus, but it kinda loses meaning when it's "mass produced". Like, for example, I love how committed Taylor is, but I don't appreciate how the market was flooded with signed copies of "folklore" when it came out.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stupid Oreo

at least the signature wasn’t autopenned like many others.....

Ack1234
11 hours ago, Admin said:

Did the product description say “booklet“? I'm pretty sure it said “cover“.

You ordered an autographed album cover and you got an autographed album cover.

SharedImage-102892.png?t=3b677bd8b0ab326

They changed it to cover at the beginning it did say booklet.

RAMROD
14 minutes ago, Meraki said:

I think it's not about the free gift but the fact they got the poster that was supposed to be autigraphed but isn't, so it shows Gaga didn't want to autograph them, which is disappointing and the rest of the store has been awful with shipping.

I had this same issue only in the beginning, but once they gave refunds and gonna give the poster anyway, I don't see why I have to take issue with that. But then again, I really wanted the poster, the autograph would be a nice touch, but I win some I lose some. :giggle:

Some of these fans would likely bought their first ever Gaga merch, or something, So I really feel sorry for them that their experience isn't as good as mine back then. 

As for those who bought this for the signature alone, well, there gotta be another opportunity for them. And may it be much better than a "L" or a "Z" next time.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

bluemonkey

She had every right to not want to sign them and we have every right to be mad, I don’t think think it would stop people from being fans at least speaking for myself but not everything is hearts and rainbows. I would still support her but they do need to be called out when they are in the wrong. 

NewUsername

I loved the poster when it was added to the store and the fact it was going to be signed was just a cool extra for me. I did however not want to pay that amount of money for just a poster.
If I had, I would have had a free poster now :smh: 

js4754394o9823

Better than signed by a machine

Also, did they get their money back and a free poster? If yes, why are y'all crying again?

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

JaysAMess

It sucks that it wasn't signed but it's a refund and a free poster, so there isn't anything to complain about.

Tinnitus15
9 hours ago, SKANK said:

The free poster is obviously a very nice gesture, but it also doesn’t compare to a poster signed by your hero. After nearly a year of being strung along by a company before they decide to cancel your order, it’s reasonable to be annoyed.

Acknowledging that Gaga’s merch store is a mess shouldn’t be seen as a personal insult to her, and fans who spent their hard earned money during a pandemic shouldn’t be insulted and shamed when they express disappointment in the flaws of her merch store.

Everyone should chill a little.

yeah i saw gaga now contacted her team and they said this is not a refund!

spector
43 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

yeah i saw gaga now contacted her team and they said this is not a refund!

i feels good to be right :vegas:

stella + elliot = stelliot

Papergangstuh

MINE JUST ARRIVED IT'S SO PRETTY IM SO HAPPY CAUSE I BOUGHT A FRAME WHEN I INITIALLY ORDERED IT :kiss:

Anderson123

And people are still complaining about this lol. I wish I had ordered this so I'd have gotten the free gift and refund now. 

Fresco

So far, the free gift seems to be a lesson in patience and frustration, for me and others it seems. 

A movie poster for a movie we haven't seen? 

Magnetic Moon
On 5/1/2021 at 11:59 AM, StarstruckIllusion said:

Y’all...

Imma keep my moof clozed!!

Well. At least they got the poster. I would be happier just for the fact it is without the Z 

Archived