Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Fan receives Chromatica poster as free gift

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

beaublue
9 hours ago, Admin said:

Did the product description say “booklet“? I'm pretty sure it said “cover“.

You ordered an autographed album cover and you got an autographed album cover.

SharedImage-102892.png?t=3b677bd8b0ab326

No actually, I ordered a signed booklet & got a cardboard slip which the UMG store later confirmed & said they’d correct by sending me an actual booklet. I still have the messages & email with the order. Do you have access to that? :ohwell:

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster
12 hours ago, Joshie S said:

IMO Gaga was busy preparing for HOG. She didn't have time to sign. 

Girl people ordered these posters MONTHS ago before filming was even a thing...she wasn't doing any promo or shows so she really didn't have an excuse other than she didn't want to

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Admin
1 hour ago, NRGPSTV said:

I dont know about him  but in the french store the description of the transparent vinyle was "pochette dédicacée " like if the plastic covering the vinyl was autographed,  I ordered it, and 2 days after the description change  to " édition limitée  dédicacée " with them mentioning it was a card autographed by LG... I dont know if my English is understanding .. Im not complaining but I think its not fair to change the description after someone buy it... ( I don't know how to put the screenshots I have of that) 

5 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

No actually, I ordered a signed booklet & got a cardboard slip which the UMG store later confirmed & said they’d correct by sending me an actual booklet. I still have the messages & email with the order. Do you have access to that? :ohwell:

Yeah sorry you are right, sounds like they put up a signed booklet at first and then changed to “card“, but obviously if you bought it when it said “booklet“ you deserve a refund if you want one.

lilboyblue
9 hours ago, S0436 said:

They should’ve just said that they would send an extra free unsigned poster as a thank you and apology.  “Free gift” sounds like it would be something different to what was already ordered!

"Free gift" could have literally been ANYTHING. It wasn't a "free gift that is different from what you originally ordered". They didn't dupe anyone to believing anything. (At least not in this case) Come on, you guys gotta keep your expectations in check sometimes.

:enigma:

I did, however, get my vinyl from Amazon. LOL because I don't want to deal with no mess.

Admin
2 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Girl people ordered these posters MONTHS ago before filming was even a thing...she wasn't doing any promo or shows so she really didn't have an excuse other than she didn't want to

You don’t know what she was doing.

TimisaMonster
15 minutes ago, Admin said:

You don’t know what she was doing.

Promoting watches, perfumes, champagne, kindness books, makeup, oreos, etc...

but NOT taking time to sign merch her hardcore fans payed money for during a pandemic (myself included)...

We have a right to be pissed and you're right...neither her nor her merch team have given an explanation for the EXTREME delays and cancelations...its very unprofessional and shouldn't be happening for someone of her status...

Admin
2 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Promoting watches, perfumes, champagne, kindness books, makeup, oreos, etc...

But you just said she “wasn't doing any promo“?

MaMaMarryTheNight

Y‘all would DRAG other artists if they would’ve done this tho but you’re not ready for this conversation 

Lucy Liu Asian GIF

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

RAMROD

I feel like some users here really think Gaga can do no wrong, and that is concerning tbh

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Juanlittlem

She could've signed them and that's on her, but I don't get why would someone complain about getting a Gaga poster for free?

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Admin
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

I feel like some users here really think Gaga can do no wrong, and that is concerning tbh

I truly concerning thing here is that some users here are so obsessed with finding what Gaga can do wrong that they would complain about getting a free item

TimisaMonster
15 minutes ago, Admin said:

But you just said she “wasn't doing any promo“?

In regards to the album...:neyde:

and posting paid sponsorships on IG isn't all time consuming either. Idk why people including you are giving Gaga and her team a pass when clearly this album and anything related to it was NOT seen as a priority...yet everything else I mentioned was?

Either you kiss her ass or you're a complaining hater... :saladga:

Admin
7 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

and posting paid sponsorships on IG isn't all time consuming either.

How can you possible know how time consuming it is?

7 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Idk why people including you are giving Gaga and her team a pass when clearly this album and anything related to it was NOT seen as a priority...yet everything else I mentioned was?

Either you kiss her ass or you're a complaining hater... :saladga:

I'm sorry but you do sound like an entitled hater, judging by the language you are using alone. “give Gaga a pass“ — who are you to give or not give her a pass? Why do you talk like she owes you something?

lilboyblue

The OP was complaining about a free gift:yennefer:

I feel like some users here jump at any reason to complain about Gaga. We already know they weren't signed that's why they made refunds, and that's an altogether different issue. Y'all acting like it's brand new information.

Moonlight on Water

I think it's not about the free gift but the fact they got the poster that was supposed to be autigraphed but isn't, so it shows Gaga didn't want to autograph them, which is disappointing and the rest of the store has been awful with shipping.

she/her

Archived