life

Fan receives Chromatica poster as free gift

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PEZ

On one hand, this is plausible, but on the other hand, I know I shouldn't believe anything tweet-shaped that mentions Gaga. So What Is The Truth Dot Gif :oprah:

If it is true, I wish her storefront would clarify by putting that on their own page and/or sending it in another email to people who ordered signed posters instead of passing it through a fansite's tweet... Strange imo

⚡🐲

TopazBlue
5 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

Gaga’s merch has always been a mess, I literally opened my signed album cover package and threw it in the bin when it just had an “L” on it like that isn’t her signature it was an insult. I was going to frame it but it would’ve looked ridiculous framing an “L” :fatcat:

You threw away something that Gaga touched and signed? :triggered: wtf...

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

GagasEarCondom
16 minutes ago, TopazBlue said:

You threw away something that Gaga touched and signed? :triggered: wtf...

I would've taken it

I cant even afford the album itself

Im broke broke

I would litterly be so happy even if it was just an L

Just my opinion though

I seriously think there has to be a underlined reason for the signatures

Im thinking her label pushed her to do it for money

She doesn't like doing things she doesnt want to do

Which resulted in the infamous big L

But I would've been just happy to get a poster

Or a signed jock strap :yennefer:

Whatever Gaga touches is sacred

But she needs a new merch team

Because things always go missing

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Mark
3 hours ago, SKANK said:

The free poster is obviously a very nice gesture, but it also doesn’t compare to a poster signed by your hero. After nearly a year of being strung along by a company before they decide to cancel your order, it’s reasonable to be annoyed.

Acknowledging that Gaga’s merch store is a mess shouldn’t be seen as a personal insult to her, and fans who spent their hard earned money during a pandemic shouldn’t be insulted and shamed when they express disappointment in the flaws of her merch store.

Everyone should chill a little.

This so much. Ppl getting dragged here don't know how disappointing it was to wait that long. Sure, it's a great gesture, but let's not forget about the mess of her merch store or whoever sabotaged her name for the sake of numbers. lmao. I am screaming at the responses here. Those who blamed Gaga herself, then that's wrong. However, I think it's reasonable to have these ppl complain coz that's the only thing they'd get :trollga:

00026 † 10000

luckyanderson
8 hours ago, Hebi said:

remember Gaga doesn't owe you anything.

:stalkga:

For the posters, no though technically if a digital version of the album were attached OR she had failed to deliver any of the different physical formats of the album as offered as preordered (counting towards her overall number of albums sold)  she would be falsifying sales which would be extremely tacky.

Let fans be mad their order was not fulfilled despite preordering like everybody else setting an expectation which was then recanted on and to add salt to the wound partially then fulfilled but still missing what was the main selling point. Perhaps they opted for the signed poster because the album was sold out or were only able to purchase one and now received neither? 

RAMROD

Imagine getting free poster that was sold for $, that is a win for me :billie:

Can't wait for mine to arrive! Weird that they don't give updates that it has shipped.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Admin
4 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

To be fair my 'autographed' album cover literally just had an L on it, the complete opposite to her signature. I was disappointed and it ended up in the bin instead of a frame, not a big deal in the scheme of things but at the end of the day don't advertise a product and sell it on her official store if Gaga was too busy to sign it herself. 

An “L“ is still is still a signature.

She did sign all of the albums herself.

tylertremallose
6 hours ago, Admin said:

Did the product description say “booklet“? I'm pretty sure it said “cover“.

You ordered an autographed album cover and you got an autographed album cover.

SharedImage-102892.png?t=3b677bd8b0ab326

My card transaction has it itemized as a "signed CD booklet", which an art card isnt a booklet, but its whatever. 

Admin
Just now, tylertremallose said:

My card transaction has it itemized as a "signed CD booklet", which an art card isnt a booklet, but its whatever. 

Ah thank you, then that does deserve a refund.

Helxig
12 hours ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Don’t be surprised when no one purchases merchandise anymore from her. This era really was a huge disappointed from the lack of effort in signing, to the cheap items that were falsely advertised and overpriced.

I am neverrrr buying her merch again tbh. I waited 6 months for mine and it was incredibly disappointing. Great ideas! Love the unique merch they came up with, it's so fun. But terrible execution. Which is crazy because the merch during the BTW era is still some of the best merch of any popstar I've seen to date! 

I'll continue to support her through streaming and buying her albums but if I want merch I'm gonna get knockoffs instead from sites that will produce quality products. Sorry Gags!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

SKANK

1 hour ago, Mark said:

This so much. Ppl getting dragged here don't know how disappointing it was to wait that long. Sure, it's a great gesture, but let's not forget about the mess of her merch store or whoever sabotaged her name for the sake of numbers. lmao. I am screaming at the responses here. Those who blamed Gaga herself, then that's wrong. However, I think it's reasonable to have these ppl complain coz that's the only thing they'd get :trollga:

Unfortunately people are going to be dragged when you have a disingenuous post being pinned at the top of the thread, which suggests people are mad about getting a free poster.

People aren't disappointed in getting a "gift," they are disappointed in what caused her merch store feel the need to send a free "gift." The "gift" is a response to canceling orders after a year of waiting on a product they sold which they couldn't end up producing.

A free poster is a nice gesture, but it's totally fine if some fans are not won over by it.  

But you know, why promote a rational take on the issue when you can amplify unnecessary hostility? :toofunny:

FrederickSpears

Sorry but this is so bad :rip: She just didn't care at all to sign them for us fans smh

NRGPSTV
8 hours ago, Admin said:

Did the product description say “booklet“? I'm pretty sure it said “cover“.

You ordered an autographed album cover and you got an autographed album cover.

SharedImage-102892.png?t=3b677bd8b0ab326

I dont know about him  but in the french store the description of the transparent vinyle was "pochette dédicacée " like if the plastic covering the vinyl was autographed,  I ordered it, and 2 days after the description change  to " édition limitée  dédicacée " with them mentioning it was a card autographed by LG... I dont know if my English is understanding .. Im not complaining but I think its not fair to change the description after someone buy it... ( I don't know how to put the screenshots I have of that) 

Archived