1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

Didn’t someone get Taylor merch. :billie:

What. 

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise
2 minutes ago, Admin said:

But that's the thing — the merch store has many perfectly reasonable things to be upset about and when people complain about them doing something that's actually great, like sending out those posters for free, it just confirms that people like to complain for the sake of it.

I know, I agree with you on that. People love to complain (I mean, I can't act like I don't, too :air:) . I am okay with complaints as long as they are not outright slandering I guess. And since people have had a lot of frustration with this era, I am not surprised at this thread :emma:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

lilboyblue
45 minutes ago, spector said:

our stances are different because yours only sees the financial gain/loss. i think the poster is the emotional component of the compensation, the refund is the financial one. to me, that’s neither a gift nor is it free.

It's fine. I mean, they could have just cancelled the order, did a refund, and called it a day. The "free gift" or whatever you want to call it is actually considerate. Gaga was not gonna sign them, there's nothing they can do about it.

lilboyblue
25 minutes ago, Benji said:

I feel lucky as hell for getting the album cover with “L Gaga” signed on it rather than a blank poster or just an L :messga:

Watch it be iconique.jpg in a few years time. :staymad: I see some enterprising LMs making extra $$ with an entire merch line of just that L lol 

Massive Monster

I mean it does say "LADY GAGA" on it so it is signed, right ? :haroon:

Kind regards

gag

So you get your money back and you get a poster that you wanted for free.

This seems completely fair? Feels like the best case scenario tbh :enigma:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Pretty Please

Lol they got your money back and a free poster? And they’re still complaining?

hoeslay

I mean it's what I figured the free gift woulf be because...literally what else would they do with all the unsigned posters

Moonlight on Water

It's nice that it's free and all . . . but this album rollout has been absolutely disappointing. I'm not too disappointed because of the compensation by making it free, but what the hell? Couldn't she just sign them?

she/her

Stupid Oreo
1 hour ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Sis do you get emotional disappointment when you buy something from Aliexpress and it's crap? It's a merch store not Lady Gaga's closet

She couldn't sign them. She signed tons of artworks and mostly everyone got them even if they were an L, they could've just cancelled and refunded all orders but they at least bothered to send the posters. I don't see anything wrong about it. Again, it's an online store.

Because they ditched us for several months! Thats why we are pissed

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Admin said:

I don‘t think you can say that she was “once passionate“ about signed merch when Chromatica was the pretty much the first time she did them. Before that, she only signed stuff at events, and they once put up signed albums for ASIB but those were (really) limited.

And when she did sit down and spent hours signing thousands of those Chromatica art cards — her fans weren‘t happy because apparently she was supposed to write a whole letter for $10 (technically, $0 because the $10 was for the album).

I'm not surprised she didn't want to sign the posters, and I wouldn't be surprised if they never sell signed merch again.

Ok I was remaining quiet but I have to say something.

While I do agree that some people complain for the sake of complaining and attention, I feel I have to be on the side of the disgruntled.

I didn't order a poster but I did a signed album booklet and instead got an album cover with an "L" after weeks of delays. I do understand we need to be compassionate for Gaga, but if a product it offered, it should be produced once purchased and/or match up to it's description.

The reason people are upset about the poster is that instead of an autographed Chromatica poster, they were told they'd be receiving a gift to compensate for the delay, lack of product, etc. Literally no one would think, "Oh, the gift will be the poster without the signature,"

So they feel duped because they got a poster they may not have even purchased if it had not been signed. Yes it's free but it's the premise.

I guess what I'm trying to say is it's known the Chromatica merch has been super messy this era, so to pretend it's not can be offensive to those who have spent money and been waiting around for their product.

beaublue

I still haven’t gotten my replacement signed album that they said they’d send me… :interestinga:

beaublue
43 minutes ago, Delaytica said:

Ok I was remaining quiet but I have to say something.

While I do agree that some people complain for the sake of complaining and attention, I feel I have to be on the side of the disgruntled.

I didn't order a poster but I did a signed album booklet and instead got an album cover with an "L" after weeks of delays. I do understand we need to be compassionate for Gaga, but if a product it offered, it should be produced once purchased and/or match up to it's description.

The reason people are upset about the poster is that instead of an autographed Chromatica poster, they were told they'd be receiving a gift to compensate for the delay, lack of product, etc. Literally no one would think, "Oh, the gift will be the poster without the signature,"

So they feel duped because they got a poster they may not have even purchased if it had not been signed. Yes it's free but it's the premise.

I guess what I'm trying to say is it's known the Chromatica merch has been super messy this era, so to pretend it's not can be offensive to those who have spent money and been waiting around for their product.

Exactly. I ordered a SIGNED album BOOKLET & got a card with a line. I tweeted about it & got a response from the RECORD LABEL saying they’d send a new one or refund me & I could return the album I got. Obviously I chose to replace it. It’s been a year since they said they shipped it…

Archived