💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Fan receives Chromatica poster as free gift

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

iAstroLeo

What people are mad about is that somebody who was once passionate clearly does not care anymore, it's not just about the poster, and it was not just this situation. I couldn't care less, but I completly understand who is mad

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography

the poster is amazing. one of her best shots, very dynamic and cool.

however, the fact that she didn’t want to sign them...makes me sad. :fatcat: she really didn’t wanna do this era after all the pandemic and cancellations it seems. it sucks for everyone..

Admin
1 minute ago, Bio said:

I think people are more mad about the fact that the posters exist and Gaga just didn't bother to sign them.

Isn't that common sense though? It‘s a piece of paper that would take less than an hour to produce.

I think people are complaining for the sake of complaining, as always. Which is funny, because the merch store does have other reasonable issues to complain about — but them sending out posters for free as a gift isn‘t one of them.

PartySick

I mean...it's fair :shrug: idk what anyone could be complaining about aside from being disappointed about the signed ones not coming :laughga:

They could have just cancelled and refunded :haroon: be happy with the poster you didn't even have to pay for :haroon:

🖤

alsemanche
11 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Maybe the posters weren't even printed? Maybe they were late? Maybe Gaga stopped signing items just to make her label or promoter rich? 

The first two, maybe. The last one... let's not get too courageous here :bear:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Benji

I feel lucky as hell for getting the album cover with “L Gaga” signed on it rather than a blank poster or just an L :messga:

Admin
3 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

What people are mad about is that somebody who was once passionate clearly does not care anymore

I don‘t think you can say that she was “once passionate“ about signed merch when Chromatica was the pretty much the first time she did them. Before that, she only signed stuff at events, and they once put up signed albums for ASIB but those were (really) limited.

And when she did sit down and spent hours signing thousands of those Chromatica art cards — her fans weren‘t happy because apparently she was supposed to write a whole letter for $10 (technically, $0 because the $10 was for the album).

I'm not surprised she didn't want to sign the posters, and I wouldn't be surprised if they never sell signed merch again.

Phantomhive

This would've been hella frustrating if they had actually managed to send out a batch with signatures while some people were unfairly dealt with this but the fact that NOBODY got a signed poster, it like it never even existed in the 1st place so i don't get why some people are as upset as they are over this. Sure Gaga's store is incompetent but at the end of the day, you got your money back and you get a freebie as a compensation :shrug:

In I fly on wings of winter.

PartySick
15 minutes ago, Bio said:

I think people are more mad about the fact that the posters exist and Gaga just didn't bother to sign them.

I don't understand how people are just assuming she's too lazy or doesn't care enough to sign them.

With fans like some of y'all, who needs OGHs :messga:

Out here assuming the absolute worst about Gaga personally every time something goes wrong :messga:

🖤

Benji
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I mean...it's fair :shrug: idk what anyone could be complaining about aside from being disappointed about the signed ones not coming :laughga:

They could have just cancelled and refunded :haroon: be happy with the poster you didn't even have to pay for :haroon:

This is true, a refund and an apology gift is pretty good.  I do wish they would sort the store out though.  The new vinyls come in and out of stock randomly when they should either put the whole stock up OR just let everyone pre-order and then make as many as required.

With signed items though, they should only commit to a number they can deliver.  I’m not blaming Gaga for this, I highly doubt she would commit to such a high number on her own and was more or less forced to do this amount.

Butters Stotch

Honestly, they shouldn't be selling any Gaga signed merch anymore. Gaga obviously doesn't like this and it's turning out badly. It's gonna come for her sooner or later and I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up being trashed for this.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Admin
12 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Some people here could really do a lot in terms of helping NASA with the space travel into different galaxies, considering just how good you are at reaching to the stars in order to defend Gaga's merch team :poot:

200.gif

I mean, let Gaga breathe. I'm sure she doesn't do everything related to her merch by herself. However, the Chromatica merch has been one of the biggest messes of her career and that is the truth :vegas:

But that's the thing — the merch store has many perfectly reasonable things to be upset about and when people complain about them doing something that's actually great, like sending out those posters for free, it just confirms that people like to complain for the sake of it.

gh0styguy

Unpopular opinion, I’m actually pumped that the free gift is actually the poster. I was originally more disappointed to not be getting the poster at all (I would have still wanted to purchase it even if it wasn’t autographed).  I guess it’s all in how you look at it. 

smitherz

honestly not mad about this at all... really wanted this poster and it ended up being free 🤷‍♂️

Archived