💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Fan receives Chromatica poster as free gift

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Cello
13 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Don’t be surprised when no one purchases merchandise anymore from her. This era really was a huge disappointed from the lack of effort in signing, to the cheap items that were falsely advertised and overpriced.

I have to agree. I really liked some of the designs but the high prices and poor quality have totally put me off getting anything until there is a big improvement. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Admin
2 minutes ago, spector said:

a compensation is, technically, not a gift. let alone a free one if you take the emotional disappointment into account. there are other aspects beyond financial ones, i’d argue. 

It's not a compensation. The compensation is the refund. The poster is a gift. The fan got both the a refund and a poster as a free gift.

ZiggyZiggs

Aw I’m sorry to everyone who expected a chroma thong or jockstrap as the free gift ❤️ 

like this is such a dumb thing to be mad about. you still got your posted for free. calm down lol

Ivy
10 minutes ago, spector said:

their definition of “free gift” is, to put it nicely, interesting :selena:

I'll be glad to get the poster but it is a little sad :fatcat:

Joshie S

IMO Gaga was busy preparing for HOG. She didn't have time to sign. 

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

spector
4 minutes ago, Admin said:

It's not a compensation. The compensation is the refund. The poster is a gift. The fan got both the a refund and a poster as a free gift.

our stances are different because yours only sees the financial gain/loss. i think the poster is the emotional component of the compensation, the refund is the financial one. to me, that’s neither a gift nor is it free.

stella + elliot = stelliot

pachinko
35 minutes ago, KillerMonster said:

So it was because Gaga didn’t want to sign them. :enigma: 

This!

Ack1234
11 minutes ago, Admin said:

Ye but how long did they have their money for b4 the refund ?

VasilisVas

I’m still waiting for my free gift since they didn’t send me a signed Chromatica album. What’s my free gift going to be? An unsigned Chromatica album? :awkney:

alsemanche
5 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

IMO Gaga was busy preparing for HOG. She didn't have time to sign. 

But that's what I don't get: she could have spent 3 minutes per day on poster signing and they would have been done in no time. It's just a weird thing for me that people think signing a poster a hard task. It's really not and it can be done easily without even putting effort into it. This whole situation is so strange. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

KURUSHITOVSKA
19 minutes ago, spector said:

a compensation is, technically, not a gift. let alone a free one if you take the emotional disappointment into account. there are other aspects beyond financial ones, i’d argue. 

Sis do you get emotional disappointment when you buy something from Aliexpress and it's crap? It's a merch store not Lady Gaga's closet

She couldn't sign them. She signed tons of artworks and mostly everyone got them even if they were an L, they could've just cancelled and refunded all orders but they at least bothered to send the posters. I don't see anything wrong about it. Again, it's an online store.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

KURUSHITOVSKA
4 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

But that's what I don't get: she could have spent 3 minutes per day on poster signing and they would have been done in no time. It's just a weird thing for me that people think signing a poster a hard task. It's really not and it can be done easily without even putting effort into it. This whole situation is so strange. 

Maybe the posters weren't even printed? Maybe they were late? Maybe Gaga stopped signing items just to make her label or promoter rich? 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Mother of Puppies

I just think Gaga is really busy and did not have the time...

God knows what she's been doin' the whole time- she could already have been working on tons of new music during Covid... (besides the 2 movies she's filmed)

We will find out soon :zilla:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Bio
15 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Aw I’m sorry to everyone who expected a chroma thong or jockstrap as the free gift ❤️ 

like this is such a dumb thing to be mad about. you still got your posted for free. calm down lol

I think people are more mad about the fact that the posters exist and Gaga just didn't bother to sign them.

Pennywise

Some people here could really do a lot in terms of helping NASA with the space travel into different galaxies, considering just how good you are at reaching to the stars in order to defend Gaga's merch team :poot:

200.gif

I mean, let Gaga breathe. I'm sure she doesn't do everything related to her merch by herself. However, the Chromatica merch has been one of the biggest messes of her career and that is the truth :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived