life

Fan receives Chromatica poster as free gift

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
INNA

Uhhhhhhhhh :messga: this broke my brain a lil.
I mean I guess I’m just happy to be getting an official era poster using this photo! Everything about it is so intricate and just fun to look at. And the green “sticker” is supposed to be printed on using a different texture method, I hope that’s still the case.

I don’t even care that it isn’t autographed, perhaps Gaga was forced to agree to sign all of these copies and changed her mind and got out of it somehow.

IF it was the case of Interscope being pushy about signed merch to move more copies of Chromatica, then I’m glad to have had my signed art card and poster cancelled. :fthis:

At least we can get the poster for free still!

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Ack1234
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

Wait so they just got a free poster?

Yep but they were gonna pay a tenner for it signed

Pop Music

so we just get a free poster? 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

The Fame

Someone clue me in on what's happening? Did someone pay for a signed poster but got an unsigned one? 

INNA
Just now, The Fame said:

Someone clue me in on what's happening? Did someone pay for a signed poster but got an unsigned one? 

Exactly, the unsigned copy is free after they received a refund for the initial signed copy pre-order.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Ivy
1 minute ago, The Fame said:

All the signed poster orders were cancelled with apologies and promises of a free gift.. evidently the free gift is just the same poster but unsigned :selena:

littlepotter
1 minute ago, Ack1234 said:

Yep but they were gonna pay a tenner for it signed

The whole situation seems super weird to me. If she signed 10 a day she'd probably have been done by now. So something's not clicking. 

People are being unreasonable tbh. It's really expensive not only to print these but to ship them all out for free. So it's a nice gesture of them to do since they could've just kept it at a refund.

chaeri pls

spector
1 minute ago, Ivy said:

All the signed poster orders were cancelled with apologies and promises of a free gift.. evidently the free gift is just the same poster but unsigned :selena:

their definition of “free gift” is, to put it nicely, interesting :selena:

stella + elliot = stelliot

Admin
1 minute ago, spector said:

their definition of “free gift” is, to put it nicely, interesting :selena:

How though? Is it not a gift? Is it not free? What did you expect?

Alannah

Gaga deserves a better merch store. I'd pay hundreds of bucks if it meant the quality would be there. I never even got my signed CD. :noparty:

The Child

I’m traumatica because of this era tbh

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

spector
Just now, Admin said:

How though? Is it not a gift? Is it not free? What did you expect?

a compensation is, technically, not a gift. let alone a free one if you take the emotional disappointment into account. there are other aspects beyond financial ones, i’d argue. 

stella + elliot = stelliot

Anderson123

I mean it's a free poster and it's gorgeous. I'd take it.

Archived