Klonoa

Joanne 2.0  

190 members have voted

1. 1. would you like it?

• yes
    • no

Featured Posts

imnotyourbabe10

Yes! Like some others have said: psychedelic rock; exploring Americana would be great! Or something with the storytelling aspect of Sinner’s Prayer :diane:

Also, I find DIC to be fine on the album. Don’t understand  the problem with it or its sexual content. The theme of “feels good to be lonely” is what I take from it most — as it relates to coping with and distraction from the grief that permeates the record. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NFRatwell

ASIB was already Joanne 2.0 IMO. Both are Americana and explore multiple genres. I guess if the quality is more like ASIB then yes I’m down for another album like that.

The Z
16 hours ago, The Fame said:

Overall, I'd say no.

However, I'd love another Diamond Heart/John Wayne/Perfect Illusion/Dancing in Circles type of album. The rest of the album was either...kinda bad or like...average...but those 4 are  stellar songs. 

They're my least favorite songs from the album

Sneaky Oliver

Yes maybe not really country, but more folky and psychedelic 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Suspiria
20 hours ago, boyerased said:

Years down the road, but I want it to be more focused. I feel like Joanne wasn’t fully committed and there are compromises. 

I agree. I would possibly be here for an album where she fully commits to an Americana/country influenced sound, and has a specific story to tell. And of course with Gaga, visuals are such a huge part of it - she needs to really go hard with whatever aesthetic she goes for 

Joanne was so half hearted and middle-of-the-road in every way. She was too scared to fully ditch the sexy dance pop so the whole thing just became an inconsistent mess sonically and thematically. And then visually the era was just plain ugly, chucking a pink hat onto whatever randon outfit she had on. We absolutely don't need another messy era like that.

Archived