Klonoa

Joanne 2.0  

190 members have voted

1. 1. would you like it?

• yes
    • no

Featured Posts

Reality

Not some of y'all going, "Ew, we don't need this country sh*t" when you keep saying, "OMG Gaga, you neeeeeed to release a dance pop album!!!" when you already have TF, TFM, BTW, ARTPOP, and Chromatica :triggered:

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15
28 minutes ago, Klonoa said:

It will happen when her dad dies. Buy Joe on iTunes.

another day, another reason why she won't interact with us 

GagasEarCondom

Joe Germ.

The sequel

I wonder what the cover will look like

Track list:

Diamond Lung

Aye Joe

Joe-anne

Joe GermaWayne

Walking in Squares

Perfect Delusion (Yall thought you were getting ARTPOP act ii)

Hundred Regrets

Sinners Oath

Come to daddy

Hey Boy

Angel Up ft. Cardi b

Grigio Boys

Just Another Year

Angel Up the remix

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

boyerased

Years down the road, but I want it to be more focused. I feel like Joanne wasn’t fully committed and there are compromises. 

InsomniaMonster69

Yes! But whit a different concept! (I never want to hear again a masturrbation song on an album dedicated to anyones aunt :triggered:)

GagasEarCondom
1 minute ago, TasteofaFish said:

Yes! But whit a different concept! (I never want to hear again a masturrbation song on an album dedicated to anyones aunt :triggered:)

I lay around touch myself to pass the time :ally:

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Benji

I’d be up for Gaga working with Tame Impala again to make some trippy rock/pop BUT I do not want another Joanne :vegas:

flyaway

If by Joanne 2.0 you mean an acoustic/folk inspired work, I'd love that. Although I would like her to make a twist with it so that it's not a conventional acoustic work, but one that is inherently hers.

CyanLights

No, Joanne was successful because it was different (pop to country) so doing country 2.0 won’t be as effective in terms of success 

in terms of music I’d rather her experiment with new sounds 

flyaway
14 minutes ago, TasteofaFish said:

Idg why is this so outrageous for fans. Every single time they complain about it and treat it as taboo. Masturbation is a natural part of life. And she has already 3 songs about it.

And the album is not just about Joanne, her aunt. It's about Gaga and her family's history. She's also named Joanne, so why not telling those stories.

It's a fun track.

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

No, Joanne was successful because it was different (pop to country) so doing country 2.0 won’t be as effective in terms of success 

in terms of music I’d rather her experiment with new sounds 

this!I like Joanne,but gaga is still sticking to the commercial sound, she needs to experiment 

Killa

I mean not at all but it bugs that album coming out of nowhere and being there stuck. I mean asib is kinda of a continuation, a very different far away cousin

i would like a reworking of some of the ideas she was going for in that album

KURUSHITOVSKA

Yes but produced by actual rock and country producers.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

Archived