💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Joe Germanotta interview (dog incident)

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies

Hope it's ok to post this? Joe gave an interview  (there is a video)

Lady Gaga’s dad says he never believed the woman who claimed to have found his daughter's stolen dogs after their walker was shot as she appeared in court. 

‘I thought it was unusual when they got the phone call that this woman found the dogs tied to a pole, you know, that’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard,’ Joe Germanotta told Extra when asked about Jennifer McBride, 50. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9531747/Lady-Gagas-dad-says-NEVER-believed-woman-50-claimed-singers-stolen-dogs.html

So even Joe hasn't spoken directly to Gaga since they arrested those gang members, which means she must be really really busy with filming.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iAstroLeo

I'm sure that even if she was busy with filming, she'd have 2 minutes to talk to her own father. If they don't talk, it's because one of the two don't want to

Pennywise

Trump supporter says what? :laughga:

Anyways we stan rats :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

ZiggyZiggs
39 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

I'm sure that even if she was busy with filming, she'd have 2 minutes to talk to her own father. If they don't talk, it's because one of the two don't want to

I dont want to assume anything but yea. Him constantly giving these random interviews especially the ones with fox news isn’t helping his case. 

Sneaky Oliver

Hm I don’t think it’s okay to hate her father. If they have some kind of family issue going on, we should respect their privacy. Especially if you’re judging it based on assumptions only.

I’m on my Legacy Act era

The Child
43 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

I mean his daughter is a proud Joe Biden supporter while he voted for Trump so ...

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Hm I don’t think it’s okay to hate her father. If they have some kind of family issue going on, we should respect their privacy. Especially if you’re judging it based on assumptions only.

We hate him cause he voted for Trump.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Sneaky Oliver
Just now, The Child said:

And that sounds just as stupid :saladga: think about Gaga having to witness her own dad being hated and attacked on social media for her own fans. He’s not supposed to be a famous person and it’s not his fault his daughter is a huge superstar 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Mother of Puppies
8 minutes ago, The Child said:

Let me quote our Queen real quick

'It's always wrong to hate, but it's never wrong to love."

BB2-FEA8-F-82-F9-45-AF-8-F3-D-2-AC31962-

Spoiler

not gonna say that we must love him, but y' know...:huntyga: Didn't want this to be turned into a hate thread.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Awakened M

All I will say is just use the energy you've mustered this weekend for love and productivity vs. pettiness and negativity. I'm sassy af, but I need to be humble.

Just be nice:kiss:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

iAstroLeo

Sorry guys but having different views on politics gives you no right to hate on someone :awkney: It's exactly the same as straight people hating on gays just because they are more inclined to be left

buzzkill
3 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

Sorry guys but having different views on politics gives you no right to hate on someone :awkney: It's exactly the same as straight people hating on gays just because they are more inclined to be left

What? Which ****ed up logic is that?????? Right party doesn’t support our flag let so our basic rights..... and hating on people that endorse fascists, for me is completely fine. 

alsemanche

Y'all have been trashing trump and his supporters for years but suddenly everyone is all about love and kindness because it's Gaga's father? :toofunny: I have to laugh

Soft, soothing, and succulent

alsemanche
3 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

Ah yes, hating on trump supporters is the same as homophobia. I have seen it all on this forum. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Ivy

I didn't see where it said Joe and Gaga haven't talked :oprah:

It only says "Gaga’s representatives did not respond to requests for comment"

Did I miss it?

Archived