• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joshie S

gaga & poppy PLEASE

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Delaney Elias
On 5/1/2021 at 8:02 AM, sickandtired said:

I think she should do whatever makes her happy and stop trying to please anyone (especially her stans stuck in 2010)

those who like it will support, those who don't well it is what it is :shrug: 

what's for sure is that... pleasing everyone is impossible so there's no point in trying to!

This

Delaney

Delaney Elias
2 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

gaga & poppy PLEASE

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!

Delaney

Anderson123

The more fans speculate about a rock album the more I think she's not doing it lol. This reminds me of pre LG5 when everyone was so sure she was doing disco next.

S0436

I’m not so sure that rock purists will agree that Lady Gaga should be the one to revive rock :bear:

AJRocketMan

I don’t believe rock music is ever gonna be super trendy anymore. A big part of the reason why it died is because it couldn’t innovate anymore, as well as decades of toxic masculinity and elitism. Rock music just simply expired.

Cherries
54 minutes ago, Delaney Elias said:

Rock isn't dead, so many artists are keeping it alive and it's amazing. Also this is only if Gaga wants to but here's my idea.Hear me out ya'll.

This is a collab I've wanted forever, but especially now. Picture this, Gaga and Poppy do a song together. They combine their styles of music which shouldn't be too much of a problem considering Poppy used to do, no pun intended, pop music and her current music is post-genre which mixes a bunch of styles and doesn't fit into one while leaning on the heavy side. I know Poppy is a fan of Gaga but I don't know if Gaga know she exists. :bradley:

Sorry, I'm just a HUGE fan of both of them and really want this. I also think that if Gaga knew Poppy's whole story, what she went through, and where she's at now, I think she'd be proud and impressed. :) 

Also, a few others I'd like to see are Paramore, Evanescence, YUNGBLUD, and Stevie Nicks. :pawsup:

I LOVE THIS

I think // hope that they lead into Poppy's new heavy metal side because that is her more authentic style. They would make a SLAM together. 

I also love YUNGBLUD, he is one of my favorite artists ever! 

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

Delaney Elias
2 minutes ago, Cherries said:

I LOVE THIS

I think // hope that they lead into Poppy's new heavy metal side because that is her more authentic style. They would make a SLAM together. 

I also love YUNGBLUD, he is one of my favorite artists ever! 

I don’t disagree on that (hehehe get it?)

And yess I love them both sm!!! Taste!!!!!

Also, u know he and Poppy have met, right? 

Delaney

Delaney Elias
38 minutes ago, S0436 said:

I’m not so sure that rock purists will agree that Lady Gaga should be the one to revive rock :bear:

Yesss they don’t even consider the metal **** today to be “real metal”, only Metallica, Iron Maiden, etc. :huntyga:

Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love the classic rock and metal artists but come on!  Be open minded! Lmao

Delaney

Cherries
29 minutes ago, Delaney Elias said:

I don’t disagree on that (hehehe get it?)

And yess I love them both sm!!! Taste!!!!!

Also, u know he and Poppy have met, right? 

:awesome: i get it

You got taste

I saw the selfie of them and it was so sweet!

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

JohnWayne92

I feel like she did classic rock and you guys **** on Joanne. I would love for Gaga to go full Plastic Hearts tho. 

Gagasfirstnose

I honestly feel Gaga isn't in a music place atm. She's into movies now. MAYBE we may get a soundtrack song.....But I wouldn't expect a Gaga album rock or otherwise...for a while

Grigio Guy
On 5/1/2021 at 12:34 AM, hoeslay said:

Yes! Her label really fcked her over. Plastic Hearts is an amazing album. 

Wait what happened :gum:

Religion is a product to sell.

Grigio Guy

OT: I would totally be here for a Rock album. Imagine Gaga x Kesha or Gaga x Miley. The collapse :mark:

Religion is a product to sell.

Archived