That’s absolutely not true. 

Yeah, Poppy preformed at the Grammy's with her stuff

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

Cherries

I want this era, maybe a bit more heavy metal then rick but i want it

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

Chromatislaps
2 hours ago, Jay.P said:

I agree. It's about time she gives it a go, I think it's what she listens to the most!

It's also about time she made a sequel to the BTW album like she promised :giggle:so maybe a BTW 2.0 Rock album? :lolly:

bionic

I know that Gaga has it in her to give us an anthem like Sweet Child O' Mine :giveup:

buy bionic

vpez

She could totally pull that off so I'm here for it.

BTW already has a kinda rock influence and she talked about listening to heavy metal a lot.

I'm waiting for an album like this since she did this :

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

KORG

Rock like hair metal melodic driving dirt. Hard to describe. 

She could go two routes with it and be amazing.

1. Green day "American Idiot" a rock opera, a whole story through rock music.

2. Whitesnake/heart/Bon Jovi. Almost to the point of cliché its so 80s and big hair and leopard print and leather and VOCALS.

Honestly, I think she would sound amazing (Digging my grave is VERY Tina Turner and the world was not ready. 

Rock music is very elitist though. You have to be "accepted" and the snobbery is ridiculous. The remedy to that, however, would be to make the album one huge collaborative project with every track a collab in some sense whether it's the instrumentation, writing or full collab.

1. Ft. Sting

2. Ft. The Darkness

3. Ft. Evanescence 

4. Ft. Metallica

5. Ft. Queens of the stone age

6. Ft. Paramore

7. Ft. Garbage

8. Ft. Blonde

9. Ft. Kings of Leon

10. Ft. Aerosmith

Something like that. I would DIE.

vpez
36 minutes ago, KORG said:

3. Ft. Evanescence 

6. Ft. Paramore

Gaga with Amy (and Hayley) would be a dream come true! :kara:

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Yxilon

in the meanwhile stream MANiCURE y'all made it dirty in the ARTPOP megarate :triggered:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

CatelynnMarie

I’ve been wanting metalga for a long loooooong time 

The Child
1 hour ago, KORG said:

Rock like hair metal melodic driving dirt. Hard to describe. 

She could go two routes with it and be amazing.

1. Green day "American Idiot" a rock opera, a whole story through rock music.

2. Whitesnake/heart/Bon Jovi. Almost to the point of cliché its so 80s and big hair and leopard print and leather and VOCALS.

Honestly, I think she would sound amazing (Digging my grave is VERY Tina Turner and the world was not ready. 

Rock music is very elitist though. You have to be "accepted" and the snobbery is ridiculous. The remedy to that, however, would be to make the album one huge collaborative project with every track a collab in some sense whether it's the instrumentation, writing or full collab.

1. Ft. Sting

2. Ft. The Darkness

3. Ft. Evanescence 

4. Ft. Metallica

5. Ft. Queens of the stone age

6. Ft. Paramore

7. Ft. Garbage

8. Ft. Blonde

9. Ft. Kings of Leon

10. Ft. Aerosmith

Something like that. I would DIE.

I want her to do a collab with Jack White!

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

nodandsmile

I think she should do whatever makes her happy and stop trying to please anyone (especially her stans stuck in 2010)

those who like it will support, those who don't well it is what it is :shrug: 

what's for sure is that... pleasing everyone is impossible so there's no point in trying to!

Delaney Elias

Rock isn't dead, so many artists are keeping it alive and it's amazing. Also this is only if Gaga wants to but here's my idea.Hear me out ya'll.

This is a collab I've wanted forever, but especially now. Picture this, Gaga and Poppy do a song together. They combine their styles of music which shouldn't be too much of a problem considering Poppy used to do, no pun intended, pop music and her current music is post-genre which mixes a bunch of styles and doesn't fit into one while leaning on the heavy side. I know Poppy is a fan of Gaga but I don't know if Gaga know she exists. :bradley:

Sorry, I'm just a HUGE fan of both of them and really want this. I also think that if Gaga knew Poppy's whole story, what she went through, and where she's at now, I think she'd be proud and impressed. :) 

Also, a few others I'd like to see are Paramore, Evanescence, YUNGBLUD, and Stevie Nicks. :pawsup:

Delaney

Delaney Elias
On 5/1/2021 at 3:51 AM, Cherries said:

Yeah, Poppy preformed at the Grammy's with her stuff

YESSSSS WE STAN HER 

Again, sorry, I just love them both sm 

Delaney

Archived