💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga should be the one to revive Rock

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

I always hear about how people only listen to old rock music and usually ignore new rock music. Imagine if Gaga’s next album is a Rock album and she revives the genre and makes it trendy to make that kind of music again :giveup:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose P
12 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I always hear about how people only listen to old rock music and usually ignore new rock music. 

That’s absolutely not true. 

Jessica C

YES, PLEASE. A RockGa era is everything I've ever wanted. (TBH, I woudn't mind if she goes full rock and leave pop music behind.) I remember a few years ago, many rock icons saying that she's got the heart of a rockstar and stuff like that, I even remember Alice Cooper specifically saying she should do a rock album. I've been waiting patiently. Someday. Maybe. Please, Gaga. :noparty:

RAH² + AH³ + (ROMA² + MA) + GAGA + (OHH + LA²)

Jay.P

I agree. It's about time she gives it a go, I think it's what she listens to the most!

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Ivy

I was wondering if there might be a small revival of punk rock because in the 1970s punk became popular in response to disco. Or maybe a grunge revival which became popular after the 80s..

But anyways I would love a rock album from Gaga

hoeslay
3 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Didnt miley tried that

Yes! Her label really fcked her over. Plastic Hearts is an amazing album. 

I've been craving full ass RockGa for so long. One of the best examples/one my favorite videos of all time that I think proves how powerful it'd be is this

KURUSHITOVSKA

Have you heard Plastic Hearts? 

She could do an 80s rock album like Heart of Stone, Love Hurts or Foreign Affair, but we got a similar sound on Joanne so I don't think it's happening anytime soon. Also she always fails to make an album of an specific genre, Chromatica was supposed to be 90s influenced dance music but the overproduction turned it into a pop mixture.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

FameHookah
10 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

Yes! Her label really fcked her over. Plastic Hearts is an amazing album. 

I've been craving full ass RockGa for so long. One of the best examples/one my favorite videos of all time that I think proves how powerful it'd be is this

She's a rockstar at heart, that would be the natural progression idk why she hasnt done it, maybe she is afraid of flopping and us disliking it.

Im down for EVERYTHING tho, i bopped to C2C and Joanne as hard as i did for TF-Chromatica.

WTF is MDNA

Justin Drew Bieber
1 minute ago, FameHookah said:

She's a rockstar at heart, that would be the natural progression idk why she hasnt done it, maybe she is afraid of flopping and us disliking it.

Im down for EVERYTHING tho, i bopped to C2C and Joanne as hard as i did for TF-Chromatica.

She shouldn’t be afraid, we didn’t leave when she did Cheek To Cheek :noparty:

FameHookah
12 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Have you heard Plastic Hearts? 

She could do an 80s rock album like Heart of Stone, Love Hurts or Foreign Affair, but we got a similar sound on Joanne so I don't think it's happening anytime soon. Also she always fails to make an album of an specific genre, Chromatica was supposed to be 90s influenced dance music but the overproduction turned it into a pop mixture.

She tries to please everyone  and ends up mixing every genre since BTW.

But yeah that miley album slaps hard, i need rockga or metalga in my life 😭

Even poppy is doing it lmao.

WTF is MDNA

berlinforme

I would love for her to make a psychedelic rock album à la Tame Impala (aka more songs similar to the Kevin Parker demo of Perfect Illusion). But classic rock, meh. I see people on here posting about how they'd love for Gaga to go down the rock route. But if she really did, this forum would melt down and I don't think the GP would be here for it either. 

SevenWonder

If she did an album that was little bit Diamond Heart, a little bit ARUTW, and a little bit Gypsy? All rock-ish oriented but with a pop/Americana/folk undercurrent?

I could die happy. 

DenDenTired
8 minutes ago, Frybean said:

But she won't.

C2C and Joanne say hi~

Archived