news

MetLife Stadium confirms the 'Chromatica Ball Tour' show

JoeJane

Featured Posts

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sepsami

Does anyone know if the London date is happening or not? I have tickets but I need to schedule a hotel too and I don't see that happening :messga:

Sepsami
On 5/1/2021 at 11:53 PM, barry195 said:

I have tickets for the London show, I am still very unsure wether to book flights and a hotel. As much as seeing gaga is a dream come true I don’t think quarantining for a week to 10 days is worth it but I also don’t want to have short notice if you know what I mean. I’d rather it be pushed to 2022

Same, I paid for golden floor tickets so that's a lot of money honey.mp3 for a show I won't be able to see :air:

dynamite
Just now, Sepsami said:

Does anyone know if the London date is happening or not? I have tickets but I need to schedule a hotel too and I don't see that happening :messga:

It's still going ahead as of now but I think it will be cancelled. You could book a refundable hotel?

Sepsami
Just now, dynamite said:

It's still going ahead as of now but I think it will be cancelled. You could book a refundable hotel?

Oh those are a thing? :poot:

I figured I'd wait, thinking the show will be cancelled/postponed but that doesn't seem as obvious to me anymore

dynamite
5 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Oh those are a thing? :poot:

I figured I'd wait, thinking the show will be cancelled/postponed but that doesn't seem as obvious to me anymore

Yup! I use booking.com they often offer the option of a refundable room :poot:

ARTPOP
10 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Most probably not, I don’t think world tours would resume even if the majority of the UK is vaccinated by then. I could imagine local concerts with a lot of limitations going ahead this summer 

COME ON GAYS!!

Sepsami
1 minute ago, dynamite said:

Yup! I use booking.com they often offer the option of a refundable room :poot:

Ajt thanks I'll check that out, hopefully we can get our vaccine before that date :messga:

Juanlittlem
16 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Ajt thanks I'll check that out, hopefully we can get our vaccine before that date :messga:

I booked an hotel in that website for the Paris date an it has an option that says something like "pay the day you arrive" so I have it booked but I havent paid anything yet.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Sepsami
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

I booked an hotel in that website for the Paris date an it has an option that says something like "pay the day you arrive" so I have it booked but I havent paid anything yet.

Okay that's nice, I'm gonna talk to my friend about it thank you!! :flower:

tylertremallose
On 5/1/2021 at 2:21 PM, insight said:

The Enigma residency is moving to stadiums :toofunny:

i feel like thats what would happen, slightly changed story line, youre at a gaga concert and "enigma" comes to take you to the planet of chromatica and you have to fight an evil force with Stupid Love otherwise youre stuck on chromatica forever 

Helxig

She can just come do a residency here in New Zealand :ally:  we haven't had covid for almost a year now (except a few cases in Auckland city)

Just kidding though, she's never gonna bring another show here because our stupid little country can't do the numbers to make the trip worth it

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

StarstruckIllusion

Lmao ofc Toronto is the only show that’s gonna get delayed. God Trudeau sucks 

Illundressyou
24 minutes ago, omagaga said:

paris also confirmed, its happening in july

where does it say?

Archived