đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

MetLife Stadium confirms the 'Chromatica Ball Tour' show

JoeJane

Featured Posts

HausofMaud
17 minutes ago, polishmonster said:

I really hope she won't release that jazz album with Tony this year... she has overdue Chromatica promo to do: some live performances, at least one more music video (Free Woman says hi) plus whole tour. Let's remember that she will also be highly engaged in doing promo and movie premieres for House of Gucci as well as being back in Vegas for couple of Enigma shows.

You don't know how Tony's health will be next year :-(

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShayCristoforo
19 hours ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

Meanwhile the Toronto date:

Sad Oprah Winfrey GIF

We Canadians stay losing 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

smokeandhush

Eh im not even excited. Baseballs stadium shows are always terrible. It just doesn’t look good. Plus 50% capacity and the awkward empty space? :creepflop:

LandonM170
52 minutes ago, smokeandhush said:

Eh im not even excited. Baseballs stadium shows are always terrible. It just doesn’t look good. Plus 50% capacity and the awkward empty space? :creepflop:

Agree Gaga should just do all football stadiums (except Toronto cause the Rogers Centre is the best stadium in Toronto)

Just A Holy Fool
3 hours ago, ShayCristoforo said:

We Canadians stay losing 

Specifically us Ontarians. 
Doug Ford Ontario GIF by Ontario's New Democrats

barry195

I have tickets for the London show, I am still very unsure wether to book flights and a hotel. As much as seeing gaga is a dream come true I don’t think quarantining for a week to 10 days is worth it but I also don’t want to have short notice if you know what I mean. I’d rather it be pushed to 2022

JRCF29

Any word on Boston? It is being reported in some local media as if it is happening, so

Don't Call Me Gaga

JoeJane
On 5/1/2021 at 5:03 PM, smokeandhush said:

MetLife it's a football stadium with a 80k total capacity and the article says that week-by-week the capacity will increase, and Chromatica Ball date is only in august.

old sanuk

I’m hoping the Toronto date is cancelled/postponed to 2022.  I have a front row ticket, but scheduled to receive 2nd Pfizer inoculation just 2 days prior.  The 1st Pfizer inoculation knocked me flat for a few days.  MD says that because I had Covid last year the 1st Pfizer inoculation effected as if a 2nd booster shot.  So my scheduled August 2nd Pfizer inoculation will probably effect as if a 3rd inoculation; lovely…not!

Canada is so far behind with Covid inoculations, I can’t imagine Gaga holding a concert here in August.

JorgeX
2 hours ago, old sanuk said:

I’m hoping the Toronto date is cancelled/postponed to 2022.  I have a front row ticket, but scheduled to receive 2nd Pfizer inoculation just 2 days prior.  The 1st Pfizer inoculation knocked me flat for a few days.  MD says that because I had Covid last year the 1st Pfizer inoculation effected as if a 2nd booster shot.  So my scheduled August 2nd Pfizer inoculation will probably effect as if a 3rd inoculation; lovely…not!

Canada is so far behind with Covid inoculations, I can’t imagine Gaga holding a concert here in August.

I’m hoping for a cancellation or reschedule, I have an early entry GA ticket, and I would be flying from Mexico :messga:

gagaisitalian
On 4/30/2021 at 6:15 PM, LastNight said:

Even if it ends up being COVID-possible it’s surely not logistically possible? It’s still too up in the air to commit to building the set (for example), let alone dealing with all the other components that go in to putting on a tour...especially so close to the dates. I’m assuming it was partly in the works last year, but even so it just seems so improbable at this point - it’s not like it would just be her and a piano, it’s a full spectacle. You would surely want at least 6 months with absolute rock solid confirmation that it was possible to go ahead.

Maybe I’m wrong, but in my mind it will absolutely be postponed; it seems too down to the wire. 

I think it's extremely possible for them to plan a show with three months (especially since they've surely picked the setlist and have a set design).

People underestimate pop stars. They can have full wardrobes and sets created with a months time. And for past tours, I'm pretty sure I remember Gaga doesn't even really start dance rehearsals until a month out.

Jeroen Bloeming

This tour might happen. Maybe as a worldwide test. 

Paris (France) is lifting all covid restrictions starting at the 30th of June. Which means the show could happen.

The covid situation in England is also really good atm. The show could also go on there.

I'm unsure about the situation in the USA but it is looking good tbh

Idk. I'm just trying to stay hopeful and have something to look forward to in my life :messga:

JorgeX
1 hour ago, gagaisitalian said:

I think it's extremely possible for them to plan a show with three months (especially since they've surely picked the setlist and have a set design).

People underestimate pop stars. They can have full wardrobes and sets created with a months time. And for past tours, I'm pretty sure I remember Gaga doesn't even really start dance rehearsals until a month out.

That’s doable, but honestly the artrave was created in like 3 months as well, and the finish product was not as elevated as the btwb or tmb, so I’d rather that Gaga and her them take the time to create a great and detailed concept show. 

gagaisitalian
4 hours ago, JorgeX said:

That’s doable, but honestly the artrave was created in like 3 months as well, and the finish product was not as elevated as the btwb or tmb, so I’d rather that Gaga and her them take the time to create a great and detailed concept show. 

I loveeeeeee the artrave :noparty: it was better than the BTWB in my opinion (I've been to all of her tours)

The castle just swallowed her up, to me.

Archived