Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

MetLife Stadium confirms the 'Chromatica Ball Tour' show

JoeJane

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown

Being in Texas I know I have a -45% chance of seeing chromatica live, but seeing videos will be good to me 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tylertremallose
2 hours ago, JoeJane said:

And what about all the songs from Chromatica? :trollga:

Easy to rework into the show and miss enigma thing will have a diff story and it’s about the journey to chromatica and we are all whisked away to the world of chromatica 

ELECTROHEART
1 hour ago, Chromatography said:

so if it’s only 50% capacity which decides who gets to go?

On stadiums that are allowed to accept the entrance of 50% of people I think there will be two dates

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Chromatography
16 minutes ago, Ikonik said:

On stadiums that are allowed to accept the entrance of 50% of people I think there will be two dates

that would make sense, thanks!

LostBoyfriend

I wonder if Gaga even created a concept? Like I wished she teased us like she did with that cool ass castle sketch when the BTWB and then the 3d graphics for the ArtRave tour.

Like did she really built the stage? Was everything put on hold but there's in fact a concept? Or has the concept hasn't been even sketched? I'm really really curious, because I would love the Chromatica ball to have a mix of the gothic style of the BTWB, the colorfulness of the ArtRave, the textures and futuristic side of the Enigma show, and big things like the Katy Perry Prism tour.

Like, Is it even profitable to have a stage built if we don't know if all the concerts are going to be possible?

RAMROD
2 hours ago, Chromatography said:

so if it’s only 50% capacity which decides who gets to go?

1 hour ago, IndyMelissa said:

This EXACTLY. Thats just a mess waiting to happen....

Or they can split into two dates so everyone who got tickets can go :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Delulu Rogers
2 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

shes almost done filming. She’ll have May and June to rest and prepare. Enigma apparently only took 7 weeks to get off the ground so

Enigma also has hardly any props, theatrics and production though. It’s pretty much just gaga and her dancers. I would hope a stadium tour would require way more planning and budget. I expect her to bring BTW level of realness

StarstruckIllusion
31 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Enigma also has hardly any props, theatrics and production though. It’s pretty much just gaga and her dancers. I would hope a stadium tour would require way more planning and budget. I expect her to bring BTW level of realness

Why would you expect that when her tour stages have been a constant downgrade since the BTWB? Joanne was just tech and no magic. It’ll probably be an Artrave level serve 

DenDenTired

Do you think her team will tape it out of pity for us? 

Angelina Stefania

Not gonna happen when cases continue surging regardless of vaccinations.

Catnikko
7 hours ago, Living said:

Good luck, I hope it’s cancelled here in the U.K. 

This is the last thing we need in a pandemic tbh 

i also hope so because of the awful location

and also because i don't have a ticket :fatcat:

Actual patient

ARTPOP
7 hours ago, littlepotter said:

God if we really get to see Chromatica live even through shitty phone videos... :bradley:

I have France tix but I know those are fried :bradley:

I think Gaga will cancel it all over or delay the dates. 

No way she will only do the US dates and cancel the others, that will look bad

COME ON GAYS!!

TAIPEI

add taipei for asian leg gags, the only city in safe during the pandemic that have always been (or at least at present) in asia :)

• Admin changed the title to MetLife Stadium confirms the 'Chromatica Ball Tour' show
Juanlittlem

With the tour being only 6 dates im sure its all or nothing. They wont waste time and money to do 3 shows.

I also like to think she did the stadium tour in Paris and UK to please non US fans since its harder for europeans to go to Vegas so those to dates need to happen 'cause Gaga is going back to Enigma for at least another year.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Living
5 hours ago, Suspiria said:

I mean rn the UK is in one of the best covid situations. Cases are low, vaccination rates are incredible.

That’s right, couple that with we don’t know how long the vaccine is effective for and the situation in South American, India and places closer in Europe where a variant could appear that could overpower or significantly dent immunity, plus the U.K. is actively preparing for a 3rd wave the government have said they know is coming… let’s pack 50,000 into a stadium. 

anyway, I’m sure gaga wouldn’t risk her fans health for a show. I mean, after the collab with the WHO last year and her message of love and kindness it Wouldn’t be on brand. I expect it will be cancelled anyway as she isn’t preparing for it. 

Archived