Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

MetLife Stadium confirms the 'Chromatica Ball Tour' show

JoeJane

Featured Posts

JoeJane

The official page of MetLife Stadium confirms that 'Chromatica Ball Stadium Tour' will happen, at least in New Jersey. By this day, all the opendoors shows are allowed with a 50% capacity. Given that Chromatica Ball will happen only in August 19, we can assume that the show will happen with full capacity or something close to this.

https://www.metlifestadium.com/alert-detail-page/lists/info-news-alerts/metlife-stadium-can-welcome-fans-back-at-reduced-capacity

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
4 minutes ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

Meanwhile the Toronto date:

Sad Oprah Winfrey GIF

wait they said sumn about it?

littlepotter

God if we really get to see Chromatica live even through shitty phone videos... :bradley:

I have France tix but I know those are fried :bradley:

chaeri pls

Living

Good luck, I hope it’s cancelled here in the U.K. 

This is the last thing we need in a pandemic tbh 

VoidTwo

Read the article though, they say they are hoping the COVID numbers will not increase and they will always follow the government's dispositions. They are not confirming it 100% but fingers crossed the show will happen 

Kadikaado

It's surreal seeing your country reopening things, being able to host shows. I am happy for you. For my country it'll take many, many months.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, VoidTwo said:

Read the article though, they say they are hoping the COVID numbers will not increase and they will always follow the government's dispositions. They are not confirming it 100% but fingers crossed the show will happen 

The only thing that’s increasing is vax numbers :bye:

JoeJane
3 minutes ago, Luc said:

What are the chances for Paris/London happening? Still have to decide on buying tickets :spin: 

Paris and UK are sold out. The COVID scenario in the UK is very safe, pubs already are open. Paris we have to wait to see. :huntyga:

Poissonche
7 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

wait they said sumn about it?

Right now, if Toronto was a college semester, it would be the one where you took on too much and ended up having to stay up for a whole week with no sleep. AKA in deep sh!t

VoidTwo
Just now, StarstruckIllusion said:

The only thing that’s increasing is vax numbers :bye:

Good for us tbh, I'm vaccinated too. Let's hope for the best. 

Butters Stotch

YEEES!!! I'm glad at least we are going to be table to see what she has planed for TCB!!! Even if it's only one date.

Fashion Rihanna GIF

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

• Admin changed the title to MetLife Stadium confirms the 'Chromatica Ball Tour' show

Archived