Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

MetLife Stadium confirms the 'Chromatica Ball Tour' show

JoeJane

Featured Posts

IndyMelissa

Even so it's still up to Gaga if she is willing to have it. The stadiums are saying they will be open at a certain capacity for concerts, but ultimately its up to the artists. Im hopeful but not getting too excited until we hear from Gaga herself...paws crossed!

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GucciGa

God she's gonna be so busy catching up on everything 😑 fck covid. 

😇

LastNight

Even if it ends up being COVID-possible it’s surely not logistically possible? It’s still too up in the air to commit to building the set (for example), let alone dealing with all the other components that go in to putting on a tour...especially so close to the dates. I’m assuming it was partly in the works last year, but even so it just seems so improbable at this point - it’s not like it would just be her and a piano, it’s a full spectacle. You would surely want at least 6 months with absolute rock solid confirmation that it was possible to go ahead.

Maybe I’m wrong, but in my mind it will absolutely be postponed; it seems too down to the wire. 

LandonM170

Someone better live stream the opening show! I can't go to the Chicago show because of school, money, and distance so I better get to see the show in FULL!! I literally live in Alabama (i know it is hell) so I am just mad she said **** you Atlanta (I would have gone to Atlanta or Nashville btw).

LateToCult

Lady Gaga, you should add Lumen Field in Seattle, Washington to the tour schedule as a replacement for flops London and Paris, Lady Gaga. Lady Gaga, Lumen Field would be a great stop for the tour on the west coast. Seattle, Washington, Lady Gaga. Lumen Field, Lady Gaga. Add us, Lady Gaga. Don’t be shy. London and Paris flopped, Lady Gaga. Add Lumen Field in Seattle, Washington Lady Gaga.

LandonM170
15 minutes ago, JoeJane said:

Just a note: Live Nation bought a Livestream company to transmit the first stadium shows.

https://variety.com/2021/music/news/live-nation-veeps-venues-livestreaming-1234950431/

My name IS Alice. :cryga:

If this means she will have the show live streamed we better get some artRAVE: the ARTPOP ball (birmingham night 1) quality footage!! Omg please Gaga please I need this!!!

River

She literally can be the most grossing tour of 2021

GAGA PLZ DON'T CANCEL

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

LandonM170
2 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Lady Gaga, you should add Lumen Field in Seattle, Washington to the tour schedule as a replacement for flops London and Paris, Lady Gaga. Lady Gaga, Lumen Field would be a great stop for the tour on the west coast. Seattle, Washington, Lady Gaga. Lumen Field, Lady Gaga. Add us, Lady Gaga. Don’t be shy. London and Paris flopped, Lady Gaga. Add Lumen Field in Seattle, Washington Lady Gaga.

Why don't she add Mercedes-Benz Stadium or Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia while she is at it!

ConnorFilm
12 minutes ago, LastNight said:

Even if it ends up being COVID-possible it’s surely not logistically possible? It’s still too up in the air to commit to building the set (for example), let alone dealing with all the other components that go in to putting on a tour...especially so close to the dates. I’m assuming it was partly in the works last year, but even so it just seems so improbable at this point - it’s not like it would just be her and a piano, it’s a full spectacle. You would surely want at least 6 months with absolute rock solid confirmation that it was possible to go ahead.

Maybe I’m wrong, but in my mind it will absolutely be postponed; it seems too down to the wire. 

I agree. I want to go (especially since my boyfriend’s family lives in New Jersey). However, it’s more likely that if we see her perform live this year, it’ll be in Vegas.

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Florian
32 minutes ago, Luc said:

What are the chances for Paris/London happening? Still have to decide on buying tickets :spin: 

The outside of the Stade de France is a vaccination center and only gathering of 5000 people will be allowed for the summer it looks 

LateToCult
6 minutes ago, LandonM170 said:

Why don't she add Mercedes-Benz Stadium or Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia while she is at it!

Yes Lady Gaga. Add Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia to the schedule as well, Lady Gaga. Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia could also replace flops London and Paris, Lady Gaga. Also consider adding Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia Lady Gaga.

NichuuB
32 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

It's surreal seeing your country reopening things, being able to host shows. I am happy for you. For my country it'll take many, many months.

You mean years:huntyga:

Property of @Whale

• Admin changed the title to MetLife Stadium confirms the 'Chromatica Ball Tour' show

Archived