Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

AHS's Finn Witttrock is the new Green Lantern

COOOK

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

He is really attractive and such a good actor. It's good to see his career growing and reaching new heights. 

elijahfan
24 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Yes, he is super hot. :legend:

23 minutes ago, Charles Leclerc said:

He’s so hot :v:

18 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

He is really attractive and such a good actor. It's good to see his career growing and reaching new heights. 

Hollywood casting strategies and its influence on gay population, exhibit A.

And we're only page 1.

Bradley
11 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Hollywood casting strategies and its influence on gay population, exhibit A.

And we're only page 1.

Are you gonna hate on everyone who finds someone else attractive? Like, we're only supposed to find people ugly?

Besides, Finn is an amazing actor who has talent to back him up. It's not like they chose him because of his looks and that he's actually terrible in acting.

Reality

He's Guy Gardner, right? Not Hal Jordan.

Either way, I think that this is pretty good casting. 

🖤👹

JusKeepBreathin

Which Green Lantern?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

I'm really disappointed that that Greg Berlanti went the white guy blue eyes route. Especially when he all but put Jon Diggle  in a Green Lantern uniform on Arrow. He even introduced his step father as Roy Stewart in Arrow.  

I am disappoint that he also could have gone the Alan Scott route and introduced an openly gay man as a superhero show lead. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
Just now, JusKeepBreathin said:

I'm really disappointed that that Greg Berlanti went the white guy blue eyes route. Especially when he all but put Jon Diggle  in a Green Lantern uniform on Arrow. He even introduced his step father as Roy Stewart in Arrow.  

I am disappointed that he also could have gone the Alan Scott route and introduced an openly gay man as a superhero show lead. 

JusKeepBreathin

What the hell is wrong with the submit reply button when you edit? It creates a whole new comment and edits the old one at the same time. 

Archived