society

Test Rave Party Announced In Mostly Vaccinated England

Featured Posts

Benji
11 minutes ago, pachinko said:

It just takes one person to contract covid within 24 hours of negative result to infect and spread it to all these people. 

That’s why this is happening.  We are testing the impact that this kind of event will have on the community as false positives happen with tests, etc.  As we’re planning on lifting all restrictions soon, we need to see what measures need to be in place.

We will never be without COVID as the vaccine isn’t a cure, it just lessens its impact.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Gangie

I’m so so so so grateful for getting my AZ shot. At first I was like meh, but now I don’t think I would’ve changed it for Pfizer or Moderna… Still waiting for my 2nd dose which I’m getting at the end of June (12 weeks in my country between the shots :awkney:)

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Benji
1 minute ago, Gangie said:

I’m so so so so grateful for getting my AZ shot. At first I was like meh, but now I don’t think I would’ve changed it for Pfizer or Moderna… Still waiting for my 2nd dose which I’m getting at the end of June (12 weeks in my country between the shots :awkney:)

I can’t wait for mine.  Just jab me in the arm so I can enjoy life again with less worries :tony:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Gangie
1 hour ago, Benji said:

I can’t wait for mine.  Just jab me in the arm so I can enjoy life again with less worries :tony:

Yes. We all deserve that! ❤️❤️❤️

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Squidward T

I hope this doesn't backfire, I mean look.at india. There's also strains that aren't even protected by the vaccine 

Benji
3 hours ago, Squidward T said:

You do realize there are strains that aren't even covered by the virus

This isn’t true.  So far, not a single mutation has beaten the vaccines.  There were fears about the double mutation in India but the vaccines still massively reduce the infection rate and lower the impact the virus will have on you.

I imagine we’ll need to be vaccinated every year or so as the virus will change, just like the flu, but we can’t stay in constant lockdowns anymore.

• Like 2