1. 1. Choose one

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clayton

Sinner's Prayer's lyrics >>> Fun Tonight's lyrics

Everything else Fun Tonight >>>>>>>>>>>

This one is hard for me, Sinner's Prayer is my #1 from Joanne but Fun Tonight is in my top 3 from Chromatica and Chromatica is my more favorite album...

I'm gonna pick Sinner's Prayer because the lyrics are more complex and the song seems more complete

Galagala

Sinner's Prayer has better songwriting. It's more memorable even if the production isn't showy as Fun Tonight. It meant to be simple anyway.

Fun Tonight is kinda forgettable.

youandi

Sinner’s Prayer is so good 

I’ve warmed to Fun Tonight but I don’t think it’s as good as Sinner’s Prayer 

Chris Thomason

Sinner's Prayer, although I wish she went with a darker tone to the song like during the bud light dive bar tour. The studio version seemed too happy

ARTGOD
1 minute ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Fun Tonight actually leads to somewhere :lolly:

I wouldn’t say the song with just two verses and one chorus that’s only “Oh oh oh oh I’m not having Fun Tonight” leads somewhere.

Sinner’s Prayer has an actually competent structure and the lyrics slowly unravel a story and reach a natural climax and conclusion in the bridge and last chorus.

Fun Tonight is a glorified interlude :ladyhaha:.

Sinner’s Prayer is easily one of the most unique and underrated tracks in her entire discography. So obviously my vote goes to that flawless song :trollga:

While simultaneously, Fun Tonight is easily one of the most basic songs in her discography.
If you told me it was by one of the new upcoming C-list pop girls tbat my gym plays daily, I would believe it :oops:

I voted for Sinner's Preyer. I love it, and it's unique within Gaga's discography. There was a thread around the time when Chromatica was released where you had to rate Joanne v Chromatica track by track. Joanne scored higher with me, but the truth is that Chromatica is the album that I put on and listen right through, not Joanne. Chromatica is cohesive, it's all of a piece, Gaga's first symphony so to speak.

Archived