Better Song: Sinner's Prayer vs Fun Tonight

Anveeroy

Better Song   

306 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss
4 hours ago, francescobrunetti said:

Fun Tonight is soo underrated, and I don't get why. 

I agree and I don't get it either. I'm hoping it's one of those songs that eventually grows on everyone. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOP
20 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I agree and I don't get it either. I'm hoping it's one of those songs that eventually grows on everyone. 

It grew on me sooo much 

COME ON GAYS!!

SchwineLove

Sinner's Prayer with smoother vocals will be a hit. Its instrumental is soothing and far superior, I even downloaded the instrumental only. I think it's the best instrumental from Joanne.

Meanwhile Fun Tonight is generic and uninspiring. It's always a skip for me in the album listen. So it's a no brainer.

Schwerk

Sinners Prayer is one one of my favourite songs by her. Her lower register is so soothing and powerful. The lyrics are very honest and straightforward and I love how the second verse seems to be about her relationship with LĂĽc, so her younger self, but she calls it her baby sister who looks just like me. I love the story telling calm vibe of the whole thing and it has a proper chorus which her songs sometimes lack.

Fun Tonight I love mostly for the subject matter since it's very familiar to me and the way her voice sounds when she starts the pre-chorus Iiiiiiiiiiii'm sends me. But the lack of a chorus and the oh oh oh oh kind of bring the whole the whole thing down for me a bit.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived