Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Dexter doesn't want you to misunderstand him! (new teaser)

spector

Featured Posts

spector

omg, all the dexter stans: let's prepare ourselves for the new, 10-episode limited series that, hopefully, gives this iconic show a proper farewell. just glancing at him again made me weak :nooo:

stella + elliot = stelliot

• spector changed the title to Dexter doesn't want you to misunderstand him! (new teaser)
GagaSine

:party:

Can't wait, hopefully my family will be vaccinated and we can watch it together like we did when the series first came out 

spector
1 minute ago, myluis617 said:

Oh so there prob won't be more seasons...Doctor Who Reaction GIF

probably, but just imagine the pure slayage of those 10 episodes :fatcat:

stella + elliot = stelliot

Biagio2103

I recently watched the entire show and that was for sure the worst series finale i've ever seen (and i've seen at least 80 shows), and at least i won't have to wait long for it to continue, I can't imagine how it felt for those watching the show back in the day.

I'm only good at being bad

imnotyourbabe10

Am I back in the 00’s? Between this and an alleged Weeds reboot, I’m here for it!!

jacs vs looser
2 hours ago, Biagio2103 said:

I recently watched the entire show and that was for sure the worst series finale i've ever seen (and i've seen at least 80 shows), and at least i won't have to wait long for it to continue, I can't imagine how it felt for those watching the show back in the day.

You're 100% right, it was horrible, I lived it back when it first aired and I was so unhappy with it, I can't tell you. Hopefully they'll get it right this time, tho it feels like too little too late for me. 

Archived