Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

DJWS ARTPOP Listening Party and Q&A

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

GAMS

All I remember him saying was Aura was supposed to be the first single, Gaga finished Venus herself and it wasn't even supposed to be on the album, it was just a random track they wanted to rework. Venus is still Gaga's anthem when she is sad, she told him this when they spoke a few weeks ago. Then it cut out after G.U.Y. for me.

GAMS, gay popstar

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ziggy
14 hours ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

Imagine remain seated while Aura, MANiCURE, Swine etc are playing... Impossible challenge for me :ladyhaha:

I saw friends' videos of that and I'm like wait...I couldn't do this :ladyhaha::cryga:

Ziggy
3 hours ago, littlepotter said:

So basically the Q&A was a lie?

I wouldn't put it that way. The event came together VERY haphazard. The party was already scheduled and he randomly commented on the party announcement and was like should I come? so it was tinkered to accommodate him coming. I've been to this club. I know the people who work and run it. It's rad, but something like this is NOT within the norm of what they do so I think they're going to work on having the Q&A some other way.

Ziggy
10 hours ago, Bottom said:

So he didn't do a q&a? Why say it on the poster then? they literally just paid to relisten to a 10 year old album. I would ask for a refund considering he lied 

It was already something you pay for. It's the bar's cover basically. They did tickets anticipating a big event and trying to manage covid protocols. take it easy on folks, this stuff came together really quickly and haphazardly. Plus, it wasn't like they paid like $40 lmao

ChicaSkas
9 hours ago, Bottom said:

Girl please, he is lying to you as well. We aint getting crap, he would have done it on this show if he wanted to do it. 

Watch me 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

littlepotter
40 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I wouldn't put it that way. The event came together VERY haphazard. The party was already scheduled and he randomly commented on the party announcement and was like should I come? so it was tinkered to accommodate him coming. I've been to this club. I know the people who work and run it. It's rad, but something like this is NOT within the norm of what they do so I think they're going to work on having the Q&A some other way.

I just don't see why they said there will be a Q&A if there isn't, knowing the majority of people are interested in that particular thing, it seems questionable 

chaeri pls

littlepotter
12 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Watch me 

Chica SNAPPED

chaeri pls

Ziggy
Just now, littlepotter said:

I just don't see why they said there will be a Q&A if there isn't, knowing the majority of people are interested in that particular thing, it seems questionable 

I mean there was probably the intention to do it but the circumstances of how this came together made things get derailed a bit

ChicaSkas
4 hours ago, littlepotter said:

It's still going on..??

Yes.

How do I know this? I trust Paul to not go back on his word. 

Background:

A long time ago I interviewed Paul for Propagaga (2015 ish I think. ) It took a long time to coordinate, but when it did, he stayed on the phone for a long time. Longer than planned, partly because it had taken a long time to coordinate. 

Right before ASIB dropped I interviewed him in 2018, for this. https://gagadaily.com/djws/

I spent the entire day that day with his entourage,  interviewing him between his various studio projects and his live show that night. Even though he was busy, his attitude is, whenever he makes a promise, he sticks to it or makes good on it, one way or another. We connected over my preservation  of all 13 episodes of his lost podcast, "I Like Dance". (Since then, he's been searching for the physical copies of " The Booty Conspiracy " mixtapes, but that is gonna be a longer endeavor,  lol.

Fast forward to 2019: he found my archival skills to be useful enough so that I could intern on his radio station, HFTRR. So I know if he says hes gonna do something, he does it. It just takes time to coordinate. 

He wont forget the q & a.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

GagasEarCondom
1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

Yes.

How do I know this? I trust Paul to not go back on his word. 

Background:

A long time ago I interviewed Paul for Propagaga (2015 ish I think. ) It took a long time to coordinate, but when it did, he stayed on the phone for a long time. Longer than planned, partly because it had taken a long time to coordinate. 

Right before ASIB dropped I interviewed him in 2018, for this. https://gagadaily.com/djws/

I spent the entire day that day with his entourage,  interviewing him between his various studio projects and his live show that night. Even though he was busy, his attitude is, whenever he makes a promise, he sticks to it or makes good on it, one way or another. We connected over my preservation  of all 13 episodes of his lost podcast, "I Like Dance". (Since then, he's been searching for the physical copies of " The Booty Conspiracy " mixtapes, but that is gonna be a longer endeavor,  lol.

Thats nice to hear

Im not going to lie ive been skeptical of him but im excited for the q & a whenever that happens

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

GagasEarCondom
1 minute ago, Benji said:

Is it true he skipped Dope?  I mean, if so... same :vegas:

he skipped it and then ended the live with them listening to it with shots I assume he pre paid for everyone

And then it abruptly ended

And the Clown+ community had a breakdown

Including my silly a** :wtfga:

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Butters Stotch
32 minutes ago, Benji said:

Is it true he skipped Dope?  I mean, if so... same :vegas:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Sherry

Can someone sum up the Q/A :messga:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Archived