Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

DJWS ARTPOP Listening Party and Q&A

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Joshie S

I hope all the monsters don't ask the same question.... we all know which one it's gonna be.:bradley:

a question will inevitably come up about TEA:vegas:

If you are going to this party, try and think of some unique questions........don't just ask about TEA:enigma:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiCURE 6
2 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

No skips huh. That means no Plastic Doll. 

:trollga:

Gurl we talking about ARTPOP ! :ladyhaha:

lilboyblue

Thinking about it now, I hope he doesn't overstate his work on ARTPOP, though. It's still Gaga's album and it's feeling borderline tacky that he's almost claiming the album as his own with this Q&A. Let's see! Still perched because there's so much behind-the-scenes stories I feel that are waiting to be told, but I got my eyes on him. :cyanlights:

A MESS

some of you know how can i see the live if i don't have ig? i recently deleted my account :sis:

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

JRCF29
13 hours ago, monsterdino said:

WHAT'S THE TEAAAAA??

Let's not talk ab that

:madge:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Luke78619

Wait we could ask him if he can confirm whether the Tinnitus instrumental we have is real or fake? Surely he would have heard it if it’s real seeing as he was so invested in the album 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

The Z
28 minutes ago, lilboyblue said:

Thinking about it now, I hope he doesn't overstate his work on ARTPOP, though. It's still Gaga's album and it's feeling borderline tacky that he's almost claiming the album as his own with this Q&A. Let's see! Still perched because there's so much behind-the-scenes stories I feel that are waiting to be told, but I got my eyes on him. :cyanlights:

I think it's his album almost as much as it is Gaga's

GagasEarCondom

We should ask him to confirm which "leaked" snippets are real or not

Like the two Sire ones (one sounds like a Samsung ringtone while the other sounds more MJ inspired)

And Track Names (We already know Sire,Tea,Temple exist)

Maren,Medusa,In like with you,etc.

im most curious about Onion Girl though..it has an interesting title

Is act II actually finished and if so how many tracks or if not ones he likes the most and a description on the sound just so we can mourn more about how we were robbed :triggered:

Also if the "ARTPOP" Little sister album will ever get released or is it just put into the infamous computer of robbed Gaga hits 

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

ChicaSkas
13 hours ago, Grigio Guy said:

I have a work bonfire I swore I’d go to but a bitch might have to cancel and go to this :vegas:

If you go, please record it for history. I'm serious. You don't have to record all of the ARTPOP music, we've heard that, but the Q & A will be momentous. I asked the bar if they will be filming it and they said Paul will be livestreaming it, but other video sources are always good to have! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

RainingOnMe
4 hours ago, Bottom said:

Lol kind of mean but i agree with your point. It does seem kind of strange he doing the most recently in regard to the album. Maybe he needs to money because of the pandemic. 

Y'all are so shallow :poot:

OR maybe he's happy that this album he poured his soul into is finally getting the praise and attention it deserves and is happily contributing to the revival? Not everything is about ego or money, jesus. Let him be.

VoidTwo
1 hour ago, Luke78619 said:

Wait we could ask him if he can confirm whether the Tinnitus instrumental we have is real or fake? Surely he would have heard it if it’s real seeing as he was so invested in the album 

maybe we could ask if it's real that songs were recorded or are little monsters only falling for rough demos with no vocals at all

GagasEarCondom

Random but imagine if gaga did ARTPOP Gagas version

And she just released a collection of all those tracks and put them into different disks in different acts as a huge bundle of her work

Yes im a clown and im ashamed

Oh how we can dream:enigma:

Someone start the ARTPOP clowns club

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, RainingOnMe said:

Y'all are so shallow :poot:

OR maybe he's happy that this album he poured his soul into is finally getting the praise and attention it deserves and is happily contributing to the revival? Not everything is about ego or money, jesus. Let him be.

its not about money at all. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived