💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

DJWS ARTPOP Listening Party and Q&A

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

RainingOnMe
1 hour ago, vinster13 said:

I wonder if he’ll play dwuw...it says no skips, and he’s also said that’s his favorite song on the album

I guess the song is tainted but like... there's always the solo version :poot:

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatica Island

I hope he plays some act 2 songs!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

lilboyblue

There's a live! Hope he spills some *ehem* tea about other songs that are just sitting on his hard drive.

Tinnitus15
7 hours ago, SetMeFree said:

Are there any tickets left? I need to buy a flight out to Chicago 

No it says the event is sold out :noparty:

Putang Ina Mo
9 hours ago, vinster13 said:

I wonder if he’ll play dwuw...it says no skips, and he’s also said that’s his favorite song on the album

Technically, DWUW isn't on ARTPOP anymore as of 2019. So, if he does not include DWUW in the listening party, he isn't skipping anything. :giveup:

my username says it all 🇵🇭

TimisaMonster

Omg this is code red! I just know he wants to tease fans some new music and I think Gaga may have given him her blessing to finally play AT LEAST the full version of TEA :nooo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster
12 minutes ago, Tangina said:

Technically, DWUW isn't on ARTPOP anymore as of 2019. So, if he does not include DWUW in the listening party, he isn't skipping anything. :giveup:

What are you talking about he's not on ARTPOP? He produced J&D, Applause, etc

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

GRIMEZSZ

🤡 Djws more like djdesperate. Boy this is not your album get.over.it. for god's sake why he is so obsessed. he needs to stop, this givin major red alert idk why but i don't like this obsession on a producer about an album of an artist, is not like the producers of witness or BIONIC are like giving listening partys and giving q&a for theirs flop eras 🤡  why his so needy of attention of LM lol he needs some fans or something

Chromatislaps
2 minutes ago, Ms Petty said:

🤡 Djws more like djdesperate. Boy this is not your album get.over.it. for god's sake why he is so obsessed. he needs to stop, this givin major red alert idk why but i don't like this obsession on a producer about an album of an artist, is not like the producers of witness or BIONIC are like giving listening partys and giving q&a for theirs flop eras 🤡  why his so needy of attention of LM lol he needs some fans or something

tenor.thumb.gif.818e42122413a8947f4fbd36

and you are?

GRIMEZSZ
Just now, Chromatislaps said:

tenor.thumb.gif.818e42122413a8947f4fbd36

and you are?

I'm regular girl and I'm ok with that sweetie. Djws needs a wake up call, it's not 2013. he need to works with others, Gaga is on another level and she move on so many years ago.

Bottom
7 minutes ago, Ms Petty said:

Lol kind of mean but i agree with your point. It does seem kind of strange he doing the most recently in regard to the album. Maybe he needs to money because of the pandemic. 

GRIMEZSZ
Just now, Bottom said:

Lol kind of mean but i agree with your point. It does seem kind of strange he doing the most recently in regard to the album. Maybe he needs to money because of the pandemic. 

Yeah i understand that he needs money, his royalties are just Gaga music bc is his only work as a producer, but using an album that give so much pain on the artist just for nostalgia money of fans is really shitty. And using her fans for work with the artist again is like idk weird. Paul cheering a fan created campaign for release a dead project is really unprofessional and i think Gaga is very smart for not take seriously this awfuk game that paul is playing. He just want more hits because of his weak male ego, is so obvious that his scrapped work on Chromatica hurt him, and Gaga having this success and new Numbers #1s is just so clear that he wants to milk the cow.

16 minutes ago, Ms Petty said:

He's doing something nice for the fans and as well raising money for the BTWF, there's nothing wrong about that 

Luke78619
31 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

What are you talking about he's not on ARTPOP? He produced J&D, Applause, etc

You misread DWUW as DJWS :poot:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived