Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's Alleged Dognappers Arrested for Attempted Murder, Robbery

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Multiple people who allegedly dognapped Lady Gaga's 2 French Bulldogs and shot her dog walker have been arrested ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Multiple law enforcement sources tell us the alleged culprits were arrested on a variety of charges, including attempted murder and robbery. They were arrested Thursday.

We're told cops got video of where the dogs were dropped off in an alley days after the February 24 dognapping ... and it became key evidence in hunting down the alleged criminals.

The woman who "found" the dogs was also arrested, according to law enforcement sources. As we reported, cops were suspicious of her from the jump and that's why Gaga was advised by cops not to pay the $500,000 reward.

We're told police believe the dognappers got nervous with all the publicity surrounding the incident and decided to bail on the dogs and, while they were at it, cash in on the reward.

As we reported, Gaga got her dogs back unharmed ... they were tied up in an alley when the woman called the number Gaga had posted.

The dogwalker, Ryan Fischer, was in the hospital for several weeks but we're told he's OK.

Source

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite
1 minute ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

The woman who "found" the dogs was also arrested

Omg I had a feeling she was suspishy :air:

Jill

Well, hello, let's celebrate that.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Luke78619

Let them all rot, for Ryan’s sake. Disgusting behaviour :excuseu:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

AshIey

I’m so glad they were caught so Ryan can get justice for what they did, and so they can’t hurt anymore people or animals.

I hope Ryan is still doing ok, he hasn’t posted anything since his update a couple months ago.

Moonlight on Water

I'm so ****ing glad! I hope Ryan is alright, along with the dogs! i can't believe this

she/her

Kimmo

Oh wow so the lady was trying to cash the reward while also being involved in the scam... that’s LA for y’all :air:

Hottie Detector

HuffsAhoy

Jennifer Lopez Yes GIF by mtv

I love when JUSTICE is served 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Mother of Puppies

So the woman basically belongs with the 2 bastards that did this to Ryan?

Do you think they all knew that these were Gaga's dogs??? No, right? Because it says they got scared because of all the publicity, right?

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

GucciGa

Thank god. I was just thinking recently that it was taking too long.... I wonder how they caught them. I'm glad LG can keep her money. 

😇

GucciGa
2 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

So the woman basically belongs with the 2 bastards that did this to Ryan?

Do you think they all knew that these were Gaga's dogs??? No, right? Because it says they got scared because of all the publicity, right?

Imagine the shock... :billie:

😇

Zilla

See I SAID the woman was part of it! 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

So glad they were tracked down! I hope Ryan feels a little peace about that.

I hope somehow the whole dognapping thing in that area is affected, it's such a pointless and disgusting crime

Archived