Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Taylor Swift May Release a new album 'woodvale' TONIGHT!

CAPRISONGS

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chesescake

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2560198/taylor-swift-explains-what-really-happened-with-woodvale-and-that-third-album-theory

Let's move on, the journey's over.

Spoiler

I didn’t tell anybody the album title until it came out. So, I came up with a fake code name that had the same amount of letters as folklore. Chose a random name. Chose Woodvale. Wanted to see how it would look on the album covers. Mocked them up. Then decided, I don’t really want the title on the album covers. Then forgot to take the fake code name off of one.

LandonM170

Literally I knew this wasn’t going to happen. Some of the swifties will go with anything they see. At least this wasn’t  5 holes in the fence or I wouldn’t have screamed. 😳🤭

FrederickSpears

lmao I am so glad this was fake. She needs to focus on the re-releases.

nightadieu
4 hours ago, SharGaga said:

As expected nothing happened nor will it happen. By what logic would she know the release date for the third album when she released the second? She just finished the second and for sure wouldn't know when a new album would be ready before she even wrote it lol. Also the 3 emojis in her tweets is such a reach.:ladyhaha: EDIT: nvm the 140 days theory isnt in the tweet but it doesnt explain why she would release 4/30 specifically:huntyga:

There is a clock showing 4:30 in one of the evermore lyric videos, hence why people thought it would be an Easter egg for the next release 

SharGaga
47 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

There is a clock showing 4:30 in one of the evermore lyric videos, hence why people thought it would be an Easter egg for the next release 

Exactly my point. How would she know the release date for another album the day she released evermore? Evemore was finished the week before. There's no way she could have predicted she'd have a new album ready by 4/30. That's putting a deadline for an album that's not even made yet lol. And with the rerecordings she'd know she'd be too busy anyway.

sillynate
2 hours ago, spector said:

:oprah:

I’m a clown for different reasons tonight. I thought it was sparks fly :bear:

nightadieu
4 hours ago, SharGaga said:

Exactly my point. How would she know the release date for another album the day she released evermore? Evemore was finished the week before. There's no way she could have predicted she'd have a new album ready by 4/30. That's putting a deadline for an album that's not even made yet lol. And with the rerecordings she'd know she'd be too busy anyway.

There’s only one song that was finished the week before release. It’s not like she just started working on it after she’s released folklore. Listen, I’m not too deep in the Swiftie standom, but it’s common knowledge how well planned her release schedule is and how many times her fans knew the exact date something was coming just for little Easter eggs like this one 

Edit: just rewatched the long pond sessions and she says they’ve recorded 50 tracks, which, after folklore and evermore, 16 still remained unreleased + there is a part where she talks about the trilogy and Jack Antonoff laughing as Taylor tries to switch topics

SharGaga
8 hours ago, nightadieu said:

There’s only one song that was finished the week before release. It’s not like she just started working on it after she’s released folklore. Listen, I’m not too deep in the Swiftie standom, but it’s common knowledge how well planned her release schedule is and how many times her fans knew the exact date something was coming just for little Easter eggs like this one 

Edit: just rewatched the long pond sessions and she says they’ve recorded 50 tracks, which, after folklore and evermore, 16 still remained unreleased + there is a part where she talks about the trilogy and Jack Antonoff laughing as Taylor tries to switch topics

She never said she recorded 50 songs in the long pond sessions. What are you smoking?

TheDreamking
On 4/29/2021 at 12:54 PM, nightadieu said:

awkward marketing that's crazy GIF

Does any of these gossipy coming soon nonsense 

IllusionLover
1 hour ago, TheDreamking said:

Does any of these gossipy coming soon nonsense 

Only if the dates add up to 13 in Taylor's case.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Archived