Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Billie Eilish - Your Power

alsemanche

Featured Posts

alsemanche

Out now!

Music Video:

"this is one of my favorite songs i’ve ever written. i feel very vulnerable putting this one out because i hold it so close to my heart. this is about many different situations that we’ve all either witnessed or experienced. i hope this can inspire change. try not to abuse your power."

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche

She sounds so angelic :bradley:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Chic

The vocals and production are on point. I’m really liking the direction she’s going with this era so far!

thatfoxyfeeling

Oh wow she's really delivered with this one, so different from what we've heard from her before. The instrumental is killer and that snake is obviously a metaphor for the people who have abused their power and taken advantage of her. :applause: 

Thomas P

This sounds great. Love the video too.

These are some of her most poignant lyrics since Listen Before You Go

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

MonSwiftAnton

The song is beautiful, her voice is gorgeous and the video is kind of breathtaking. Well done! 

Galagala

I am not her fan, but I got a feeling that this album will be a superior one in terms of quality, compared to her last one.

All her recent works are great in production. She knows what she's doing. 

Tinnitus15

I like this song.Definetley sound a little bit different than her previous, but still you can say its billie eilish.The mv is good,i think this album will be big too

Living

I like the song, just not a very strong one for a lead single.

Video was very meh though, think I would have enjoyed the song more on first listen without the ‘visual’

Gave me ‘I love you’ vibes tho, which is my fav song of here so maybe it’s a grower for me. 

Morphine Prince

Absolutely beautiful and haunting vocals. 

Video is great. 

Billie does it again. Song on repeat. 

Magic Mike

Noice :golfclap:

I wasn't really a big fan of her, but I'm starting to get her. This song is really calm yet powerful :'( Will be discovering more and am hyped for what's to come.

Did she just quote Kant in one of her songs :billie: love

monstrosity

Watch this winning video of the year at the Grammys :rip:

I love the song tho, I think it’s good, I just have the feeling that I already heard all of it after hearing the snippet, maybe I was expecting a little more. but her voice remains angelic and I love the message of the song

Galagala

For this song, I personally think it's just ok. Her last memorable (very great) song for me is "Everything I wanted".....

For the album as a whole, I think it will have better quality than her last one. 

Archived