Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Free Woman (End Of Lockdown Remix)

Beatsss

Featured Posts

Beatsss

My country (partially) lifted it's Covid-restrictions today, and to celebrate, I wanted to share my remix of Free Woman ahead of schedule with y'all!

I used several samples of classic 90's songs and the Demo of Free Woman and created this little banger.:firega:

The main complaint I heard people had with the OG version was that it lacked a proper chorus and just had a drop. So for this one I wanted to do an absolutely MASSIVE chorus instead. It's the third song off my 90's remix album of Chromatica which I'm dropping on the album's anniversary. 05.29.2021

The first two are right here:

I'm also having a little ''contest'', so to say on Twitter! Anyone who likes and/or RT's the following post has the chance to hear the next remix (Plastic Doll) that I'm dropping privately a few days before I drop it next week on Friday!

Please let me know what you think, Mosters! :kiss::pawsup:

DanceInTheDark
11 minutes ago, Beatsss said:

My country (partially) lifted it's Covid-restrictions today.

Toevallig ook Nederlands? :staymad:

Well done, sounds very fresh! it gives me inspiration to make remixes again as well!

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Beatsss

Jaaaaa!!! Het moment voor Free Woman was gewoon juist! :vegas::oops:

And thank you so much! It's one of the few songs I made very different from the OG structurally. 

And you mix yourself?! That's so cool! What software do you use?

littlepotter

You did amazing :giveup: it makes me so sad we don't have the stems in hq

chaeri pls

DanceInTheDark
3 minutes ago, Beatsss said:

Jaaaaa!!! Het moment voor Free Woman was gewoon juist! :vegas::oops:

And thank you so much! It's one of the few songs I made very different from the OG structurally. 

And you mix yourself?! That's so cool! What software do you use?

Haha precies!!

You're welcome mate. Hearing this makes me want to go Amsterdam and chill all night in the streets. 

Im using FL Studio for beats and Melodyne to mix vocals. If I ever can do some vocal mixing for you let me know :kiss:

Beatsss
4 minutes ago, DanceInTheDark said:

Haha precies!!

You're welcome mate. Hearing this makes me want to go Amsterdam and chill all night in the streets. 

Im using FL Studio for beats and Melodyne to mix vocals. If I ever can do some vocal mixing for you let me know :kiss:

Omg I want the same sooooo badly!!! Lucky for me my dad lives right in the center of Amsterdam so I always make a week of it 😍

But omg melodyne!! I started using it like a week ago but I DO NOT GET that damn program it's driving me nuts 🤣

DanceInTheDark
1 minute ago, Beatsss said:

Omg I want the same sooooo badly!!! Lucky for me my dad lives right in the center of Amsterdam so I always make a week of it 😍

But omg melodyne!! I started using it like a week ago but I DO NOT GET that damn program it's driving me nuts 🤣

Damn how lucky is that. 😂 didnt go there for too long because of the lockdowns and ****. 

Haha Im kinda used to Melodyne now. Thats why I can help if u ever need it. You can send me a message on here (in dutch :ohwell:)

Beatsss
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

You did amazing :giveup: it makes me so sad we don't have the stems in hq

Thank u so much! So glad to (hopefully) get people dancing! And yes!! Remixing the album without the official stems is... a challenge oh my god :messga: Still making it as lit as possible though :haroon:

Beatsss
On 4/28/2021 at 11:26 PM, MANiCURE 6 said:

Waiiiiiiit

It slaps ! :firega: You did such an amazing work !

Thanks bestie! I LOVE the word slaps so tysm :ladyhaha::heart:

Archived