💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Wendy Williams stuns in beautiful sweatshirt walking in NYC

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

wendy-williams-08.jpg?quality=80&strip=a

The talk show host, 56, stepped out in NYC on Tuesday wearing an eye-catching blue crewneck sweatshirt with a variety of stuffed animals attached around the neckline.

Williams could be getting into crafting; the look appeared to be a DIY version of Louis Vuitton’s $7,450 puppet sweater, which sparked mockery and memes when it came down the fashion house’s runway in February.

louis-vuitton-puppet-hoodie-ready-to-wea

While the design is similar, Louis Vuitton’s made-to-order versions all featured crocheted animals, including a panda bear, flamingo, scorpion, mouse, frog, monkey and more, rather than the plush toys on Williams’ look.

Source

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Wendy Williams stuns in beautiful sweatshirt walking in NYC
js4754394o9823

I really love this

Would wear it everyday

Her DIY version is even better

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Anastasios

I think its stylish. <3 Go, Wendy! I will not leave any hate to a black woman and you shouldn't, too. If you don't have something nice to say, then don't. :)

Alannah
5 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

I really love this

Would wear it everyday

Her DIY version is even better

I was about to say, I'd buy the original once in a heartbeat, but because I can crochet I want to make my own. :laughga:

Noah

Her DIY Version is fierce and I honestly think more people should get into doing their things DIY than spending thousands for some Tag.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Alannah
9 minutes ago, Alannah said:

I was about to say, I'd buy the original once in a heartbeat, but because I can crochet I want to make my own. :laughga:

Update: I bought a black hoodie and I have yarn to make all these little critters. I'm DIY'ing this. 

Archived