💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga, Cher, Bruno Mars expected to return to Vegas later this year

ConnorFilm

Featured Posts

ConnorFilm

Bruno Mars has announced his return to Park Theater at Park MGM July 3-4 and July 9, 10, 23 and 24. 

It is expected Lady Gaga, Cher and Aerosmith will announce their own relaunching efforts at the theater this year. They won’t be alone, either.

“We expect to be announcing all the previous musical resident headliners are returning to the stage,” MGM Resorts International President of Entertainment and Sports George Kliavkoff said in a phone chat Monday morning. “We look forward to announcing additional headliners as well.”

Source: 

https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/bruno-mars-to-be-1st-of-superstars-to-return-to-the-strip-2339214/?itm_source=parsely-api

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ConnorFilm

I think this is a good indication that the Chromatica Ball will not happen. She'll likely just add Chromatica songs to the Vegas show. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Bradley
Just now, ConnorFilm said:

I think this is a good indication that the Chromatica Ball will not happen. She'll likely just add Chromatica songs to the Vegas show. 

Her original plan was to do both Enigma and Chromatica Ball, there's no indication that she is only interested in doing one type of show at a time.

i Love the Lady
Just now, ConnorFilm said:

Maybe she'll use the residency as promo and have a Chromatica leg of the las vegas tour

bionic

I didn't realize Cher was in Vegas again :gum:  Does this mean Enigma will be extended?

buy bionic

lodylody

If she pulls that "come see me in Vegas" response at the Europeans whose shows got cancelled again :awkney: 

Spoiler

I don't mind cancellations, I understand and accept them. But the disconnect from reality to assume that all these people can afford a trip across the Atlantic Ocean boils my blood and I really hope she doesn't say it again :emma: 

HuffsAhoy

Concert residencies are certainly the most-sensible option for live entertainment right now. It's much easier to maintain appropriate capacity and social distancing inside a theatre than, say, and arena or stadium. Plus, it removes the headache of scheduling around cities and states that are dragging their feet relaxing restrictions. Vegas is certainly inching higher and higher on my list of places to visit this year. With Cirque du Soleil remounting in June and a few other artists I like returning, it'll be the place to be. Besides, I wouldn't be surprised if Gaga does a refresh of the show (new set, costumes, songs, etc.) the name alone suggests and every changing entity. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Chesescake

Lady Gaga, Cher, Bruno Mars expected...

OMG collab!!

...to return to Vegas later this year!

Angry Kung Fu Panda GIF

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

I didn't realize Cher was in Vegas again :gum:  Does this mean Enigma will be extended?

Gar has 36 shows left from her original contract. That’s about a year’s worth of work if she follows a similar schedule to 2019. I hope she’s not planning on extending. :mark:

HuffsAhoy
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

She began a new residency called Classic Cher in 2017. But when she embarked on the Here We Go Again Tour in 2018, she incorporated that show's setlist into her 'main' Vegas show.  

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Archived