Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

HoG dressage - AWARDS SEASON EDITION

A MESS

Featured Posts

A MESS

hello Little Fashionistas,

inspired by @COOOK I decided to create a thread to discuss Gaga's fashion in the next awards season. What do you think she'll wear during the Oscars and all that?

Just some speculation, between us limp wrists clownies :huntyga:

[ID: comparison between Lady Gaga and Patrizia Reggiani wearing a very similar pink gown with big bows on it]

House-Of-Gucci-Lady-Gaga-Gucci-Patrizia-

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

monstrosity

I think she’ll wear Brandon Maxwell for the oscars, in 2019 she wore McQueen, maybe it’s her way to honor her friends 

TheFrenchGuy

Valentino is highly probable as they are hot on the read carpet recently and because of Voce Viva.

But i would love for her to wear only dramatic black looks with a vintage flair for the whole season. Black widow slayage.

Maybe start with the golden globes in white, and progressively go black. Imagine a McQueen moment

lat-mcqueen2-wre0015741025-20140304

ce34fc918a6721b9d9d0be13352c011d.jpg

7ddd86114bae0115aacfda96e74e3581.jpg

JazzGa

If I remember correctly, her sister Natali made or designed that bow dress! It was one of the C2C Tour outfits I believe.  

Even though the obvious bet is to speculate that she'll channel Patrizia on the red carpet and do brunette hair and 80-90s vintage inspired looks, I think there is also a fair chance that she will want to "wash away the character" like she did with Ally and go icy blonde and youthful/sexy to contrast herself with the character she played.

Also, I'm surprised no one has speculated that the cast will all be wearing full Gucci :laughga:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

TheFrenchGuy
28 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

If I remember correctly, her sister Natali made or designed that bow dress! It was one of the C2C Tour outfits I believe.  

Even though the obvious bet is to speculate that she'll channel Patrizia on the red carpet and do brunette hair and 80-90s vintage inspired looks, I think there is also a fair chance that she will want to "wash away the character" like she did with Ally and go icy blonde and youthful/sexy to contrast herself with the character she played.

Also, I'm surprised no one has speculated that the cast will all be wearing full Gucci :laughga:

Actually, i would be surprised if they wore Gucci at all since the family doesn't support the movie. Wonder how that will affect their brand deals

JazzGa
2 minutes ago, TheFrenchGuy said:

Actually, i would be surprised if they wore Gucci at all since the family doesn't support the movie. Wonder how that will affect their brand deals

The Gucci family no longer owns the Gucci brand actually! If I have my facts straight, Marizio had to sell the brand off in the 90s shortly before Patrizia killed him.

The current Gucci brand supports the movie and has opened up their archive of vintage pieces to use while filming. But I am surprised they haven't talked about casting any stars as their seasonal celeb face but maybe they will later :) 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

TheFrenchGuy
22 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

The Gucci family no longer owns the Gucci brand actually! If I have my facts straight, Marizio had to sell the brand off in the 90s shortly before Patrizia killed him.

The current Gucci brand supports the movie and has opened up their archive of vintage pieces to use while filming. But I am surprised they haven't talked about casting any stars as their seasonal celeb face but maybe they will later :) 

That's great to hear ! Then it would be an obvious choice. I expect lots of ruffles, not sure what Gaga will wear since she has not worn Gucci that much

Archived