💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

House of Gucci already generating Oscar buzz

Bradley

Featured Posts

Almost all predictions I see have Jared Leto for supporting actor, most have Gaga and Adam for leading roles and few have Al Pacino for supporting

If it gets 4 acting nominations and a few technical nominations (makeup, costume seem likely), it might be the most nominated film at the oscars :vegas:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Adarsh

The way Rachel Zegler is a huge little monster and will probably go crazy when she meets Gaga at the Oscars next year :giveup:

Ryusei
43 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I mean the trailer is not even out yet, Chile Oscars fans :billie:

Well Nomadland was the projected best picture winner since before it was even seen by any people of the public so underestimate early predictions at your own peril. 
It could easily flop but it could also go the other way.

Musery

Guest Adarsh
13 minutes ago, McSine said:

technical nominations (makeup, costume seem likely) 

Sarah Tanno coming for that Oscar nod. Little haters found crying in a ditch :giveup:

Honestly, I love the buzz but I really hope it doesn't negatively affect the public's perception of the film. Part of the reason why ASIB did so well was that it was so unexpectedly good. We already know that Gaga is held to impossibly high standards, and we've seen how these high expectations usually pan out...

Aside from that, I could not be more exited for the film.

Bradley
48 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

i think they will submit him for a supporting actor in HOG

I don't believe Adam is a supporting actor in HoG. He's a lead.

Bradley
28 minutes ago, Nycboy said:

Honestly, I love the buzz but I really hope it doesn't negatively affect the public's perception of the film. Part of the reason why ASIB did so well was that it was so unexpectedly good. We already know that Gaga is held to impossibly high standards, and we've seen how these high expectations usually pan out...

Aside from that, I could not be more exited for the film.

It's better to have this than to have no buzz at all.

I'm just trying to create a bit more buzz and hopefully get her nominated first.

Tinnitus15
22 hours ago, Bradley said:

I don't believe Adam is a supporting actor in HoG. He's a lead.

i am not sure if they can submit Adam for a leading and a support but maybe he will be submitted for the Last Duel or smth like that 

elijahfan

Goes out to prove how strategic and basically full of **** awards season is... None of these films have been seen yet, and some are still shooting.

GucciGa

I definitely think people should wait and see the movie and read reviews first.  Its good that people automatically consider her oscar worthy (like we really need to remember how rare that is for a singer especially one as famous as Gaga) but at the same time I know so many of y'all will consider it a flop if it doesn't get Oscar glory and that really sucks. 

I would LOVE if Kristen Stewart was nominated though, especially as so many are doubting that she can play Diana. 

😇

GucciGa
2 hours ago, Adarsh said:

Sarah Tanno coming for that Oscar nod. Little haters found crying in a ditch :giveup:

Omg i would DIE 

😇

JaysAMess

When Gaga wins the Oscar for best Actress and we can say we stan a 2x Oscar winner. :bradley:

LastNight

I'm excited that there's hype for this movie and her performance in it!

I'm trying not to set my expectations too high...to be brutally honest I really think it could go either way; she'll either be sublime in it or it could be really campy (in the bad way).

I rewatched ASIB recently and it reminded me how solid her performance was; it's even more impressive given that (on second watch) the story and direction were kind of lacking - she did a stellar job with it being her first leading movie role and Bradley's directorial debut. That alone gives me faith that she'll succeed in Gucci: she undoubtedly has more confidence in her abilities now and will be guided by a much more seasoned director this time around.

Looking forward to the trailer, hope we get a teaser and poster soon!

Archived