1 hour ago, kukuryku666 said:

Bad to u

She might like it

Well yeah art is subjective isn’t it 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

The title sounds very pretentious "real singer/songwriter" and I preferred Rock Candy Sweet but it's not the worst. The cover art is a choice however. Her skin looks really bad in it and the eyeliner does nothing for her. The surrounding graphics are atrocious too. It looks like it's real but wasn't a different image originally put up for COtCC? It just looks like an album you'd get in bargain bin, it looks cheap. But, that's just a superficial aspect. I just want her to keep the release date above all else. These days, I don't believe Lana's release dates until a tracklist is out and it's available for pre-order. I don't know why she's been so messy lately with announcements, saying when something's coming out and then it doesn't. And it's not just her, lots of other artists have been saying it too. Pandemic delays can hardly be a valid excuse now.

Chromatography
3 hours ago, kukuryku666 said:

Because not everything needs to be pretty, glossy and perfect

Tired Britney Spears GIF

SadBoi808

The way that lust for life was her last best album. 
NFR put me to sleep and same with COCC

OriginalMonster

I kinda like the title. But the picture...

It's the same picture she used to announce Rock Candy Sweet, but it looked way better with that edit/filter.

rock-candy-sweet.jpg

She also posted a nice picture a couple weeks ago with the Blue Banisters title but no explanation- wish she had stuck with that one!

blue-banisters.jpg

Lona Delery

omg this sounds and looks amazing????

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Agunimon
8 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Well yeah art is subjective isn’t it 

I don't know why some people act like others post facts or something here. Its like we gotta exclaim every chance we get that this post is an opinion when it comes to topics like this...

Anderson123
8 hours ago, OriginalMonster said:

She also posted a nice picture a couple weeks ago with the Blue Banisters title but no explanation- wish she had stuck with that one!

blue-banisters.jpg

I like this one. I think I'm gonna use it on my iTunes library when it's out.

Nathaniel Arven
1 hour ago, SFX said:

I wrote a song saying blue lives matter recently lol 

sounds like : 'I Don't care you're black, yellow, or blue or purple'... Just a lil more sorry than not.

Archived