Lana Del Rey - Blue Banisters

Perfume

Featured Posts

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BUtterfield 8
1 minute ago, Yes To Heaven said:

We mean like, this could be a single title to be coming soon, whereas the album RCS is coming in July. But I don't believe that, I'm sure she just did what she does and changed the album title.

BUtterfield 8
1 minute ago, Bio said:

THAT COVER LOLOLOL

It’s a placement holder I refuse to believe it’s final 

Chromatography

is this real? why did she edit the original photo all to hell and make herself look like that? so many questions 

VasilisVas

Excited! Not a fan of the cover and I do miss Lana with dark hair but it is what it is. I actually really like the sound of Blue Banister more than Rock Candy Sweet or whatever that title was. 

buzzkill

She’s obviously fooling around with theses cover at this point

Anderson123

I hope I like this one better than Chemtrails because that disappointed me but nothing can ever top Norman Rockwell now. Damn why is she moving on already. 

VasilisVas
1 minute ago, buzzkill said:

She’s obviously fooling around with theses cover at this point

Let me Love You Like a Woman and Chemtrails Over the Country Club covers are as real as a heart attack so she’s obviously not fooling :oops:

Guest Adarsh
22 minutes ago, Delaytica said:

Either way I'm not complaining bc she's serving visuals and albumS. Looking at you miss Germanotta :huntyga:

At least Gaga doesn’t design her album covers on PicsArt :huntyga:

VasilisVas
Just now, Anderson123 said:

I hope I like this one better than Chemtrails because that disappointed me but nothing can ever top Norman Rockwell now. Damn why is she moving on already. 

I actually like CCOCC more than NFR. NFR is probably one of the only Lana albums I couldn’t get into with the exception of maybe 3 songs. 

Archived