💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lana Del Rey - Blue Banisters

Perfume

Featured Posts

DiamondHeart326

Honestly she was supposed to have a couple cover albums too so I wish she would clarify cuz she plays with our emotions too much 🤣

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiamondHeart326
1 hour ago, milam said:

please, i wanted to like cocc so much but in the end it was...bland...

The problem with chemtrails is that it isn't as thematically appealing especially after norman ****ing Rockwell, nfr had some pretty deep songs lyrically and cotcc was more like strictly meaningful to lana only. The song I relate to most on chemtrails is dancing til we die but that's only by fluke as it reminds me of a friend I lost to cancer 2 years ago and it just hit me some type of way. I'm hoping she returns to dark and moody for this next one although I have to say I wish shed release some songs that stylistically match the breakdown in dancing til we die cuz she sounds amazing singing that rocky bluesy Janis Joplin type sound. She could nail a 60s 70s rock themed album imo. 

alsemanche

That cover is an abomination :bear: but excited for the music, Chemtrails really grew on me lately

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Blackout19

I love her, but this is to... Bad. 

I miss her Born To Die era. 

That was a great era, with great songs, videos. 

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

A MESS
47 minutes ago, DiamondHeart326 said:

The problem with chemtrails is that it isn't as thematically appealing especially after norman ****ing Rockwell, nfr had some pretty deep songs lyrically and cotcc was more like strictly meaningful to lana only. The song I relate to most on chemtrails is dancing til we die but that's only by fluke as it reminds me of a friend I lost to cancer 2 years ago and it just hit me some type of way. I'm hoping she returns to dark and moody for this next one although I have to say I wish shed release some songs that stylistically match the breakdown in dancing til we die cuz she sounds amazing singing that rocky bluesy Janis Joplin type sound. She could nail a 60s 70s rock themed album imo. 

at this point I think she just wants to live her cottagecore plantation antebellum fantasy

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

pussycat

Why would she use an old picture of her. It’s literally an old car selfie. Her hair isn’t even blond anymore??

pussycat

I’m curious but also sceptical. In retrospect, I loved Chemtrails. It’s really personal and it’s a fragile intake on who she is as an artist right now and that spoke to me. But that being said, I wouldn’t want another album with that same vibe. Though, by the looks of it and how fast she’s going and everything, it probably will be. 

I can’t believe this would be the cover tho? She already lowkey ditched Neil Krug last time- wouldn’t she want to work with him now? Like would she really choose a car selfie over anything else? I like the realness of it, same with Chemtrails, but there is room for more professionality imo

BloodyM
4 minutes ago, Cybikitty said:

The comments on her IG post are so fkn funny hh :messga:

image.png

I mean they are not wrong are they. It's just horrible. 

pussycat
11 minutes ago, Cybikitty said:

The comments on her IG post are so fkn funny hh :messga:

image.png

And this really just wants her to do it more :messga: she’s a petty queen

5 hours ago, Agunimon said:

I really hope she renamed the album. Rock Candy Sweet is a bad album name.

It sounds way better than Blue Bannisters lmao

it at least sounds cool

Archived