💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Sarah Paulson as Linda Tripp on the set of American Crime Story: Impeachmen

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

I read everything about this, heard the whole tapes I AM READY FOR IT SARAH

I also hope they don't make Linda villainous, Linda betrayed Monica in a major way, unforgivable, but I hate when tv shows or movies only give one side of the human, Linda did what she did because she thought it was right, and it's very very important to show it in my opinion, to not fall into the stereotypical villain portrayal, everything in life is grey 

IllusionLover
28 minutes ago, Delaytica said:

Omg I'm so glad this will finally see the light of day. They announced it forever ago.

What I hate of some Ryan Murphy shows is that they make a season, gets renewed for a next one, Ryan teases us and then it takes 84 years to get actually released, like this show there's two years between OJ and Versace and now I think it's been three years since that one.

And I feel the same is gonna happen to Hollywood, although I'm not really very excited for season 2 because it's an anthology and it won't continue the story where season 1 left off and I would love to see how it would continue.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

BlingNotTheMusic
11 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

What I hate of some Ryan Murphy shows is that they make a season, gets renewed for a next one, Ryan teases us and then it takes 84 years to get actually released, like this show there's two years between OJ and Versace and now I think it's been three years since that one.

And I feel the same is gonna happen to Hollywood, although I'm not really very excited for season 2 because it's an anthology and it won't continue the story where season 1 left off and I would love to see how it would continue.

I also have a love hate relationship with Ryan Murphy shows but that more about the content. 

I haven't seen Hollywood, I'll have to check that one out!

lady siwa
46 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I also hope they don't make Linda villainous, Linda betrayed Monica in a major way, unforgivable, but I hate when tv shows or movies only give one side of the human, Linda did what she did because she thought it was right, and it's very very important to show it in my opinion, to not fall into the stereotypical villain portrayal, everything in life is grey 

well I think the show is being produced by Monica as well so :huntyga:

imnotyourbabe10

Just found out about this impersonation lmfao! They should’ve cast John Goodman instead of Sarah :ladyhaha:

Archived