đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Chromatica ball may still be happening

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

tylertremallose
4 hours ago, Bradley said:

If she finishes filming soon, there's still time.

Gaga prepared Enigma in like 1 and a half month...

And that show was awful…so..

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
8 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

And that show was awful…so..

It was the best show I've ever seen but you don't need to agree to that.

venuspop
5 hours ago, ThatGagaBoobStan said:

What:neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde:

Reveal hidden contents

Is my clown showing:poot:

alexa play clown by mariah carey :flower:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

Lilbit

It’s very possible the tour’s planning, and rehearsal started before the album was even released. They probably already have costumes/set list/stage finished. Not sure why people are assuming they haven’t even started. 

Lilbit

I personally don’t like to admit it, but the US is pretty much saying screw the numbers and are opening everything. Interscope/livenation did not waste time on the tour’s concept and planning/agreements and even though the pandemic lasted pretty long, I’m sure they've been more than eager to get artists on the road ASAP. 
Bobby also made it clear that his initial plans for the era are amazing, and I’m assuming those plans included the tour’s concept. 

StarstruckIllusion
23 minutes ago, Lilbit said:

It’s very possible the tour’s planning, and rehearsal started before the album was even released. They probably already have costumes/set list/stage finished. Not sure why people are assuming they haven’t even started. 

This. There’s no way they haven’t planted seeds yet. Once they get a green light from LN, it’s full speed ahead. 

Tinnitus15
33 minutes ago, Lilbit said:

9 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

This. There’s no way they haven’t planted seeds yet. Once they get a green light from LN, it’s full speed ahead. 

19-E5-E2-EF-638-C-489-B-A5-DC-42952-D9-F
September 19th 

HuffsAhoy

As it should! Many concerts are being scheduled for the late-summer early fall across the USA. I am tingling with excitement knowing that my grand return to concerts is closer than ever :giveup:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

StarstruckIllusion
5 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

19-E5-E2-EF-638-C-489-B-A5-DC-42952-D9-F
September 19th 

Full steam ahead means planning. She def has concepts and contacts on speed dial. Enigma took 6 weeks so 

also what’s with that date 

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Full steam ahead means planning. She def has concepts and contacts on speed dial. Enigma took 6 weeks so 

also what’s with that date 

The interview where she said she hasn’t prepared for TCB

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

The interview where she said she hasn’t prepared for TCB

So before there was proper hope for a vaccine? Looking at the current state of the US, there’s no way that statement hasn’t aged like milk yet

LandonM170

I mean the statement happened in September. Since September 2020 - April 2021 we have four different vaccines, the US has opened up 85% (which is so stupid, thank you republicans because almost everything they say is 90% wrong), and it has been 7 months later since this interview.

Chic
6 hours ago, papergangstas said:

even if it was happening, how would she even have the time to rehearse and plan out a whole tour when she's filming Gucci? I don't think they would organize everything and plan it out for it to get cancelled again. 

The Joanne World Tour clearly needed no planning or creativity put into it, looking at the results, so this shouldn’t be an issue

chromatic puzea
2 hours ago, Alannah said:

I'll be there 3 months before you can even think about it, parking my dump truck booty in lawn chair, not drinking a sip of water to avoid the bathroom. THAT NECKLACE IS MINE. :queenga:

girl i'm already waiting outside. . .

do u like the jojo siwa song

PartySick
6 hours ago, Alannah said:

30 years from now, I'm at her farewell tour (a la Cher). The encore is Dance in the Dark. I can't believe I've waited so long to hear it live. We're about to finish the concert, she leaves, our cheering for an encore has stopped.

An announcement comes over the PA, "Monsters, I am so devastated..." :bradley:

Hide contents

I will never hold anything against her for cancellations - she's a human with valid health conditions and I get it. I just have bad luck. Jokes help me cope. :vegas:

The STRESS I felt at the SSN show :air: the venue was flooded the night before and it was pouring down rain as we waited in line.

My soaking, freezing, gay self was like "please don't flood, please don't flood, pleeeeaaaasssseeee don't cancel this show after I done drove 200+ miles and waited in line in the rain for hours :toofunny:"

And then she didn't :tony:

đź–¤

Archived