omgg we should all meet up outside the venue so we can see each other irl

i'm opening the monster pit though

do u like the jojo siwa song

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy
6 minutes ago, River said:

as we know Gaga, she probably forgot about it and then like 1 week before she will be like "oh the tour lol xoxo, well, ok canceled yas" and she will tweet "my fans, I'm devastated, the tour is canceled"

xoxo, Patrizia

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Eduardos

Idk but she is taking so much time to say if it’s happening or not and I cannot book hotel and flight cuz I cannot loose anymore money this year 🥲

Tinnitus15

As much as I want to happen she said in the Billboard interview in September that she haven’t started preparing for the tour,and judging from her busy schedule till the end of Gucci I don’t think so,but who knows.That’s Gaga 

sarcamstic

i kinda doubt we're getting a tour for now. if anything, she'll release the remix album, promo it intermittently throughout this year & then possibly tour chromatica summer/fall 2022.

even then... it is gaga we're talking about & that probably won't happen :toofunny:

flying like 1000 birds

Suspiria
48 minutes ago, papergangstas said:

even if it was happening, how would she even have the time to rehearse and plan out a whole tour when she's filming Gucci? I don't think they would organize everything and plan it out for it to get cancelled again. 

She filmed ASIB around the same time in 2017 with JWT starting in late summer. It's certainly doable (though I remember a lot of comments about her being under-rehearsed).

That said, I doubt she'll be that involved in the planning of this tour.

MaMaMarryTheNight

Gosh y’all still believing it’s happening? :air:

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Delulu Rogers

We already know it’s not happening. Gaga will do her usual tweet about being sad and how she’ll make it up to us and then that’ll be the official end of chromatica. 

Alannah
39 minutes ago, River said:

as we know Gaga, she probably forgot about it and then like 1 week before she will be like "oh the tour lol xoxo, well, ok canceled yas" and she will tweet "my fans, I'm devastated, the tour is canceled"

I had a dream she cancelled while we were at the venue for the Chromatica Ball.

The again, that probably stems from having Enigma cancelled on us as we were lining up to go in. 
... And the BTWB where I got the tweet in line for the Monster Pit. 

..... I feel like I've seen this film before. And I didn't like the ending. :saladga:

River
1 minute ago, Alannah said:

I had a dream she cancelled while we were at the venue for the Chromatica Ball.

The again, that probably stems from having Enigma cancelled on us as we were lining up to go in. 
... And the BTWB where I got the tweet in line for the Monster Pit. 

..... I feel like I've seen this film before. And I didn't like the ending. :saladga:

they just need to say something really, until you don't hear the last song in the concert, it's still not sure that she's going to finish the concert, we will never be safe from cancellation :fatcat:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Alannah
6 minutes ago, River said:

they just need to say something really, until you don't hear the last song in the concert, it's still not sure that she's going to finish the concert, we will never be safe from cancellation :fatcat:

30 years from now, I'm at her farewell tour (a la Cher). The encore is Dance in the Dark. I can't believe I've waited so long to hear it live. We're about to finish the concert, she leaves, our cheering for an encore has stopped.

An announcement comes over the PA, "Monsters, I am so devastated..." :bradley:

Spoiler

I will never hold anything against her for cancellations - she's a human with valid health conditions and I get it. I just have bad luck. Jokes help me cope. :vegas:

River
Just now, Alannah said:

30 years from now, I'm at her farewell tour (a la Cher). The encore is Dance in the Dark. I can't believe I've waited so long to hear it live. 

An announcement comes over the PA, "Monsters, I am so devastated..." :bradley:

Reveal hidden contents

I will never hold anything against her for cancellations - she's a human with valid health conditions and I get it. I just have bad luck. Jokes help me cope. :vegas:

you will dance alone in the dark literally :laughga:

yeah no worries, humor helps as long as it's respectful :kara:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Bradley
2 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

And we all know how that turned out... :lolga:

Critically acclaimed. Best show I ever attended. Changed and saved my life.

Alannah
4 hours ago, chromatic puzea said:

omgg we should all meet up outside the venue so we can see each other irl

i'm opening the monster pit though

I'll be there 3 months before you can even think about it, parking my dump truck booty in lawn chair, not drinking a sip of water to avoid the bathroom. THAT NECKLACE IS MINE. :queenga:

Archived