Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Travelling to London together?

Jarvin

Featured Posts

homomo
6 minutes ago, Jarvin said:

But the people who can´t make it are still able to resell them. The EU just reopened for American visitors and the UK is planning to lift ALL restrictions in June. I don´t see how it is impossible (!) for the tour to go ahead.

The UK isn’t in the EU tho
This is Gaga we’re talking about here. I think she’s smart enough to either delay the tour again or cancel all together.

I can maybe see it happening in September/early October. But even then, a crowd of tens of thousands of people a mere month after the first country in Europe decides to reopen is a stretch.

I live in Ireland and our government isn’t planning on letting vaccinated Americans into the country until August/September. And we are neighbors to the UK. 

Gagas lil monster
5 minutes ago, Jarvin said:

If you start swimming now...

Luckily for you the beach is 2 minutes away from my house. See you soon bestie 

Beach Running GIF

With Peace and love

Jarvin
1 minute ago, homomo said:

The UK isn’t in the EU tho
This is Gaga we’re talking about here. I think she’s smart enough to either delay the tour again or cancel all together.

I can maybe see it happening in September/early October. But even then, a crowd of tens of thousands of people a mere month after the first country in Europe decides to reopen is a stretch.

I live in Ireland and our government isn’t planning on letting vaccinated Americans into the country until August/September. And we are neighbors to the UK. 

We will just have to wait and see. I must add however that since it is being held in the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium (due to the football season) it MUST be held in late June or July. So in that case she would have to tour it next year. I don't see that happening. It's either now or never.

I'm remaining delusional untill it is officially cancelled :messga:

homomo

Plus like, will the UK happily let anyone from the EU in to the country come July? The UK is way ahead when it comes to the vaccine rollout, while the EU is trailing behind.

I don’t think it’ll be that easy for a bunch of unvaccinated 18-24 year old Europeans to freely travel to the UK this summer.

Killa
5 minutes ago, homomo said:

Plus like, will the UK happily let anyone from the EU in to the country come July? The UK is way ahead when it comes to the vaccine rollout, while the EU is trailing behind.

I don’t think it’ll be that easy for a bunch of unvaccinated 18-24 year old Europeans to freely travel to the UK this summer.

That concert will simply not happen lol

Jarvin
1 minute ago, Killa said:

Geys arent fully vaccinated and already planning other types of injections hmm

Silicone... Saline.. Poison.. INJECT ME :firega:

Mikolaj
18 minutes ago, Jarvin said:

We will just have to wait and see. I must add however that since it is being held in the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium (due to the football season) it MUST be held in late June or July. So in that case she would have to tour it next year. I don't see that happening. It's either now or never.

I'm remaining delusional untill it is officially cancelled :messga:

A few things I'd like you and other people who think this is going ahead to consider ...

With this few dates available, many fans from all over Europe jumped on those two dates, me included. How many, 10%, 15% of the seats? I don't know, enough to make a lot of people very upset and cause some legal issues (Although that's speculative on my part). Will they be able to attend? I don't know if me and my friends who I bought tickets for will be vaccinated in time, and if we will, in what feasible way we will prove it, given the UK will not partake in any EU-wide agreement regarding covid passports or any similar ideas.

France is definitely not out of the woods yet. If it makes commercial sense to produce the show and drag all this gear across ocean just for the London date is another question.

Look, all this crap aside, yes I'd LOVE to organise something together with fellow monsters, nothing would make me happier. But there are hundreds of unknown variables and I can't get excited just yet : (

Kadikaado

I wish you luck and that you get vaccinated before you go.

Here in Brazil there's a facebook group that organizes travels to Europe to watch Kylie Minogue shows. I never went because brazilian Kylie fans are extremely rude and snob (the international fans are so amazing, though) and I wouldn't ever share a hotel bedroom with them.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Archived